What's new

Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet Singh

Hi sir are you Bohra?

Yess sir, I am indeed but not Ahmedi Bohra, I am Sunni Vohra originally (my grandfather) from Kuchch/Gujarat.

then ask your ancestors :)

You guys and your petty little achievements! Ohh you managed to control most of Punjab (only a fraction of British India) since the birth of your religion and militarisation of your 'martial' race? Big deal?

Releasing a convicted terrorist would backfire as it would give hope to other Wannabe RAW agents , to come into Pakistan Bomb us and then hope that they would be released.
I say it has been years since we hanged anyone , its time to hang him & make an example out of him for other Indian spies roaming around.

He said few points

1)Sarabjeet is not released coz of the few mullah parties and public pressure there.Those whose families died there in bomb blast for which he is made as accuse starts to protest.
2)Good food is given there in jail.
3)Every thing is controlled by ISI there,judges cant do anything.

Show me the video proof where he called sarabjeet terrorist.

i have doubts on his claims since he said the sarabjeet converted to islam while his sister says he dint.

and he knew alll that sitting in jail? you are so intelligent!

Oh no! No one should anger Sikhs... They might turn into a bodyguard and kill their President :smokin:
The few remaining khalistanis in Pakistan whom you are tea bagging won't be happy to read this . They'll do a salman Taseer on your current Punjab governer and take over Lahore which rightfully belong to Sikhs. Save some rose petals for them. :)

The few remaining khalistanis in Pakistan whom you are tea bagging won't be happy to read this . They'll probably kill your current Punjab governed just like taseer and take over Lahore which rightfully belong to Sikhs. Save dome rose petals for them. :)

Khalistani? That's only in India friend, and ISI is supporting them...

Oh dear, I wish you could kill our current Punjab government. But then again, you are facing 90 million Pakistani Punjabis + Pushtuns, som of the strongest fighting people on Earth. You think 1000 Sikhs can take over that? :rofl: You've got to be kidding me.

your bigest achievement is what...conversion to isalm..... now sulla always say no sikhs didnt fucked us because we clinched our *** cheeks tight so they cant insert their dick inside. hahaah

Yess, that's what I'd say actually. We embraced the religion, and started realising the pathetic lives we had before. You sikhs/hindus are still living in the dark. See the light! My ancestors were clever enough to see the light early. It's not too late yet.

And mind your language turban boy! I can easily report this post but your amitabh wouldnt look nice in pink turban!

your bigest achievement is what...conversion to isalm..... now sulla always say no sikhs didnt fucked us because we clinched our *** cheeks tight so they cant insert their dick inside. hahaah

Wait didn't Hindus get converted to Sikhism? And mind your language, you guys are ethnically from Sindh and Pakistan Punjab, so don't disgrace your motherland and Sher-de-Punjab.

Yess, that's what I'd say actually. We embraced the religion, and started realising the pathetic lives we had before. You sikhs/hindus are still living in the dark. See the light! My ancestors were clever enough to see the light early. It's not too late yet.

And mind your language turban boy! I can easily report this post but your amitabh wouldnt look nice in pink turban!

face saving reply :).
i wont say more ;)

Wow that's your proof? Pakistani media taking the literal sense of a senile old man's talk out of context. Very mature.

Let me make it clearer for you guys. The context is not if saranjit is terrorist or not . It is why he has not been released and surjit has. The answer given is surjit is arrested for alleged spying while saranjit is arrested for alleged terrorism and the laws for both the acts are very different.
Sir biggest prove is that when ever we release a convicted spy and on entering India first thing that person do is admit that he was a spy

from the last 4 posts it seems that certain Sikh boy is admitting ot being gay? weird!

however, as for converts to muslims! well sikhs were also converts from hindus weren't they? So if muslims converted and became muslims and the sikhs call THAT WRONG! then i wonder doesn't that also make them weird and messed up for leaving hinduism?

Back
Top Bottom