What's new

Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet Singh

You should be happy we returned Surjeet safe, sound, and fat. Unlike what you guys did with Chisti... :whisper:
I thought you said ISI controls the govt.... Contradicting yourself, huh?

how much old chisti was? n how is surjeet?

i said that sarbjeet will be too old like surjeet and this kinda guys dont pose any threat like chisti was too old..
so this kinda cases are left and he is already done with the imprisonment given to him.
so that was my point.

Surjeet should have been executed but its too late for that now. Right now Sarbash-t Singh should be publicly hanged, as for his family they should be given front row seats at the hanging.

Surjeet should have been executed but its too late for that now. Right now Sarbash-t Singh should be publicly hanged, as for his family they should be given front row seats at the hanging.

So dont cry if we do same here.We too have many scapegoats here

This guy also said 'he was a spy' in India, these Indians should never have been allowed to see the day light.

Well your govt knows better and i hope you would have said same about chisti.He was also blamed for murder.

and you are equating him for spying??

chisti guy also is not cleared, india has calledf him again for trial

and these indians cry for guys like some pakistani who lost his passport retured to pakistan in dead body, stop acting like barbarians if you expect mercy from us

if these pakistanis hang sarabjit it will create anger in sikh community. think about the safety of pakistani prisoners in india jail which are about 700

and you are equating him for spying??

chisti guy also is not cleared, india has calledf him again for trial

and these indians cry for guys like some pakistani who lost his passport retured to pakistan in dead body, stop acting like barbarians if you expect mercy from us

he blamed for muder and could be proved with other charges.Is it difficult??come on man....
India called him for trial coz indians self wanted this guy out and many of them filed cases in Supreme court

and no body ask you fro mercy.I think govt have given you signal and you know how u can do this..
Either by hook or crook..its ur choice..

if these pakistanis hang sarabjit it will create anger in sikh community. think about the safety of pakistani prisoners in india jail which are about 700

Oh no! No one should anger Sikhs... They might turn into a bodyguard and kill their President :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom