Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet Singh

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet Singh​

Updated 15 hours ago

NEW DELHI: Recently released Indian spy Surjeet Singh said Friday that Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist and terrorists are neither released by India nor Pakistan, Geo News reported.

6-29-2012_56544_l.jpg

Surjeet Singh who was released on Thursday from the Kot Lakhpat jail admitted to spying for RAW upon his arrival in India.Fiddae village in Ferozepur district burst into celebrations as Surjeet arrived home to be with his family and friends after 31 years in jail in Pakistan.

His relatives, friends and villagers remained busy all through the day to prepare for celebrations upon his arrival.Surjeet Singh visited the Golden Temple and told that he kept on praying for the freedom that he got after decades.

He told that all Indian prisoners are kept well in Pakistani jails but Sarabjit Singh’s release is a complicated matter.On Tuesday, media reports claimed that the government had ordered the release of Sarabjit Singh, however, it was clarified by the presidential spokesman who said that it was Surjeet and not Sarabjit who was being released.Sarabjit Singh is currently imprisoned in Kot Lakhpat Jail and was convicted of his role in the 1990 bombings in Lahore and Multan.

Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet Singh - geo.tv

Wow that's your proof? Pakistani media taking the literal sense of a senile old man's talk out of context. Very mature.

Let me make it clearer for you guys. The context is not if saranjit is terrorist or not . It is why he has not been released and surjit has. The answer given is surjit is arrested for alleged spying while saranjit is arrested for alleged terrorism and the laws for both the acts are very different.

He said few points

1)Sarabjeet is not released coz of the few mullah parties and public pressure there.Those whose families died there in bomb blast for which he is made as accuse starts to protest.
2)Good food is given there in jail.
3)Every thing is controlled by ISI there,judges cant do anything.

Show me the video proof where he called sarabjeet terrorist.

i have doubts on his claims since he said the sarabjeet converted to islam while his sister says he dint.

Wow that's your proof? Pakistani media taking the literal sense of a senile old man's talk out of context. Very mature.

Same you should think about Manmohan Singh, don't listen to him hes just a senile old man. :smokin:

He said few points

1)Sarabjeet is not released coz of the few mullah parties and public pressure there.Those whose families died there in bomb blast for which he is made as accuse starts to protest.

i have doubts on his claims since he said the sarabjeet converted to islam while his sister says he dint.

Sarabjeet is terrorist, we don't need a certificate from Surjeet to prove that..

He said few points

you guys should have shame and stop supporting terrorists, you guys have got pawned the time sarjeet singh entered india and the so called accused admitted publicly of hjis spying history

stop considering terrorists rotting in pak jails as innocent victims just because ISI nabbed em

I don't think this news is true... this statement does not matches with Surjeet's yesterday statement so I guess this time (for the first or second time in my life) --- Indian newspaper is right

A report published by Geo Pakistan called Sarabjit a terrorist. In its report, the Pakistani news channel quoted Surjeet Singh as saying that Sarabjit was a terrorist. "Surjeet added that terrorists are neither released by India or Pakistan," the report said.

The negative propaganda by Pakistani media comes at a time when clamour is growing in support for his release and clearly as much as Indian media is working to get Sarabjit out of Pak jail.
Sarabjit release: Under pressure, Pak media labels jailed Indian 'terrorist' - www.daily.bhaskar.com

Same you should think about Manmohan Singh, don't listen to him hes just a senile old man. :smokin:

Sarabjeet is terrorist, we don't need a certificate from Surjeet to prove that..

Think things through before posting. You don't make sense.

I dont know why india released chisti?Its give n take for sure but again civil judiciary bowed down in front of fingers of army or military of paksitan

well guys its enough now, i believe both india and pakistan should release some terrorists. friendship should prevail.

I dont know why india released chisti?Its give n take for sure but again civil judiciary bowed down in front of fingers of army or military of paksitan

You should be happy we returned Surjeet safe, sound, and fat. Unlike what you guys did with Chisti... :whisper:

yeah,he will :)
watch it out..your govt will do so :XD

I thought you said ISI controls the govt.... Contradicting yourself, huh?

yeah,he will :)
watch it out..your govt will do so :XD

I thought you said ISI controls the govt.... Contradicting yourself, huh?

Back
Top Bottom