What's new

Sanjay Dutt’s punishment & Hindutva mindset

Zaheerul Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Supreme Court of India maintained Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt’s punishment and ordered to send him jail. Sanjay Dutt is a famous and well known name of Bollywood and he is in the list of superstars of Bollywood. Actor has charge that he has some dealings with the criminal who was involved in Mumbai bomb blast on 12 March 1993. There were 12 bomb blasts from 1:33 PM to 2:40 PM which killed 257 people. The apex court said that conspiracy to target India’s financial capital was hatched by Dawood Ibrahim and Tiger Memom and it was executed with the help of Pakistani authorities.
Sanja-Dutt-punished-291x300.png

Indian court and agencies have traditionally leveled allegation that Pakistan and its spy agency ISI played a vital role in imparting training to accused which “materialized” in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts. The supreme court bench consisting of justices P Sathasivam and B S Chauhan said that Dawood Ibrahim and other absconding accused along with Yakub Memon, awarded death sentence in the case, “were archers and rest of the accused were arrows in their hands”. The accused were provided with “green channel facility” in Pakistan, the apex court said and also noted that they entered Pakistan from Dubai and received training from ISI which took them out of Islamabad airport without observing any immigration rules. The court, on perusing the evidence, said a large number of convicted and absconding persons received training in making RDX and using automatic weapons like AK 56 rifle and hand grenades in Pakistan.

Confessional statements of the accused make it clear that the management of the training was under the hands of Dawood Ibrahim and others, the bench said.

Purpose of revealing whole verdict of Indian Supreme Court in the case of Mumbai blasts was to show the biasness and hate against neighouring Pakistan and Indian Muslims. In fact the Hindutva mindset is prevailing all over India particularly in ruling political elite, establishment and armed forces. Earlier, Young Kashmiri Afzal Guru has been hanged after conducting an unfair trial that was condemned all over the world.

Top Bollywood top Muslim star has recently thrashed out by extremists Hindu dominate media once while giving an interview to In the Outlook Turning Points magazine, Shahrukh said “I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India.”

Salman Khan has also been convicted for 1 year and 5 years for poaching of two Chinkaras at Bhawad and one Black Buck at Ghoda Farm (Mathania) in the intervening nigh of 26-27 September, 1998 and 28-29 September, 1998 respectively.

In 2008 prominent Indian actress, Member of Parliament and renowned social activist Shabana Azmi in an interview with local TV, Azmi said with a tinge of bitterness: ‘I cannot get a house in Mumbai. I wanted to buy a flat in Mumbai and it wasn’t given to me because I was a Muslim and I read the same about Saif Ali Khan.’

Notably, Sanajay Dutt is a son of film actors Sunil Dutt and Nargis Dutt, made his acting debut in 1981. In fact extremists Hindu did not believe that Sanajy is from their community being a son of Nargis Dutt. Thus discriminatory actions against Muslim in all the revealed court trials became inbuilt phenomena of major pillars of India. RAW is a manipulating agency in all the cases against Muslims.
On the other side, Indian court failed to take actions against a Hindu Col Prohit, former RAW’s agency agent who has blasted Samjhauta Express through bombings in 2007. What a true face of secular Indian.

Sanjay Dutt

Post reported. Indian social issue are banned to be opened by Pakistanis. :D

Hats Off for putting up most creative thread ! You made my day :hitwall:

Let's start with Sanjay Dutt : In 2009, you said this: “I was there (in jail) for 3.5 years and was tortured because my mother was a Muslim, and I was a Muslim's son.” in public. [link]

Sir, Are you not ashamed to say such a thing, after decades of love, affection and support given by the Indian society?

You are married three times and your first two wives were Hindus -- Richa Sharma and Rhea Pillai.

In spite of being caught with an illegal AK 56 gun at your home, that too during a very sensitive early 1990s of Mumbai, your loyal fans adored you as Munna Bhai during later years. They never deserted you. In fact, your loyal fans (yes, most are Hindus), prayed for you, putting your picture next to their beloved God Ganesha.

Source: Sanjay-Dutt
You have been exposed by media of having links with dangerous gangsters, but people have pardoned you. [Link]

You have admitted even in the Supreme Court that you had dinner with India's most wanted terrorist and gangster. But still people watch your movies. [Link]

Your father has been elected to Indian parliament 5 times and your sister is also a politician just like you.

So, sir, why play sick communal card bringing disrepute to your entire fan following, the system you has made you a celebrity and your own country? Fight a case by its merit in the court if needed, but not by playing victim in the public. Should we say shame on you?

celeb.jpg

Shabana Azmi: You claimed in 2008: “If Javed Akhtar (husband) and Shabana Azmi (wife) cannot get a flat in Bombay because they are Muslims, then what are we talking about?' [Link]

Ouch.. that's too simplistic and silly to even consider saying Ms.Azmi.

None of your fans stopped watching your movies all these years because you were a Muslim actress. They cared for your beauty, talent and expression, and that's pretty much it.

No one cared if both of your parents were members of communist party, while majority of Indians don't care a hoot for communism. In fact majority of the Indians despise communist ideology, but still that never affected your rise in Bollywood, in the same city you referred, Mumbai/Bombay!

No one cared if you are the second wife of a man who claims to be an atheist. For your information, India is overwhelmingly God believing and God following. Atheists are fringe minority in this nation.

Not many cared if you portrayed for the first time in Indian films a lesbian act on screen, while lesbianism is such a big no-no for the mainstream in India.

I ask, why should we even care for any of these? Still at the very first opportunity to showcase your “Muslim” identity, you stooped down to a shameful level and went public with your grievance? Just like Emraan, don't you think you are super famous, rich and well connected to fight any real grievance in the court? Playing “Muslim” card in public after all the decades of success in a not-so-Muslim India was OK with you?

Also, did you or your famous husband speak up even once to support Subramanian Swamy's Madras HC 2007 petition about Melvisharam panchayat? It would help if you can read and educate about some discrimination in India by Muslims too: [link]

Now let's say hello to a Congress MP, Azharuddin: In 2000, after being banned for life for match fixing scandal, you said something like this: “I am being targeted because I belong to the minority community”. [Link]

You must be really out of your mind, aren't you Azhar bhai?

For heavens sake, you were made to lead a cricket team from a country of 82% Hindus, and also a country where cricket is a religion by itself! People looked at your sporting talent, and not your first name Mohammed.

When you were banned for life (till 2012 court ruling) from Indian cricket, it was not just you. The decisions were taken based on the dirty games played by many players. Yes, Hindu named players also got the boot.

You could date and marry (that too make her the 2nd wife) a Hindu girl, and no one had any objection in India.

You were elected to the highest body of decision making of India, the parliament, using the ticket from the ruling Congress party (most of them Hindus). Wasn't that a privilege that the democratic India offered you? Yes, everyone knew that you had the name Mohammed on your election ticket.

You were not even forced to keep the Indian traditional welcome teeka on the forehead, which is common while arriving/departing the country, or while celebrating. Even the English and West Indian players won't refuse. But your religious “sentiments” were cared for and as far as we remember, you didn't sport a teeka proudly as a captain, like Dhoni does.

celeb-06.jpg

Source: thewe.cc
Looking back at the silly and sick communal card you played, after being caught cheating, are you not ashamed dear Azhar?

Conclusion: Grow up guys... Grow up: India is not perfect. There might be that odd feeling of discrimination you will see. But there are 1000s of places where no one cares about your background. All they care is your talent, money and other relevant things. Do not be itching to turn everything into a Hindu-Muslim issue for some cheap publicity. There are laws to help you if you can't get an apartment, if you can't get a bail, if you don't feel safe at a particular place, if you can't release a movie and so on. Why not use them just like crores of other Indians?

Of all the people, why do you, the celebrities, who have become so successful, rich, and popular in a secular and democratic India, play that shady communal card? We can at least understand if a poor butcher or mechanic on the street plays victim for whatever reason.

Why do you betray your tremendous fan following with such silly communal cards? The next time your fans will keep the silly card that you played about your “identity”, which they hardly cared all these year.

Why feed Pakistanis, terrorists and others who eagerly wait for an opportunity to malign India's pluralistic growth success? For instance Shah Rukh Khan's “safety” in India is a big concern for Pakistan, where minorities were reduced from a quarter of its population 65 years back to almost extinction now.

Why do a big disservice to the nation and the society that has skyrocketed you to such celebrity status?

Think.. Introspect and please grow up...

@Zaheerul Hassan

According the reports he is still being held without bail. Inquiry is still going on......

Indian SC rejects bail plea of Col Purohit
By: The Nation Monitoring | October 05, 2012 . 0

NEW DELHI - The Indian Supreme Court on Thursday rejected the bail plea of Lt-Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit and other accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, reported Indian media.The Indian Military Intelligence officer is facing two separate trials, one is being handled by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) and the other one is Army’s Court of Inquiry (CoI) into the matter.

Indian SC rejects bail plea of Col Purohit | The Nation

Malegaon blasts accused gets army pay - Hindustan Times

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom