What's new

Sanjay Dutt’s punishment & Hindutva mindset

Sunjay Dutt is lucky and has got off lightly. He should serve his term and choose his friends better in future.

Oh yeah.... Sanjay Dutt is a Muslim.... I didnt know..... Thank god this blogger told me this......

This is a prime example how sick people mind are..... and they see religion in every thing.....

I never understood... Y was he holding a AK 56.... and Where he got this from??????

Sanjay dutt is being sent to jail not because he has links with terrorists but because of illegal possesion of weapons whose minimum punishment is 5 yrs.

Love the Pakistani responses on this forum.

Sunil Dutt married Nargis-Hindu Married a Muslim,so they had no religious barriers between them.even the Indian(All religons) society not only accepted them but were totally in love with the alliance.- Ignored

Sanjay Dutt married Dilnawaz Sheikh(Manyata) in 2008 still the Indian fans continued to follow Sanju Baba blindly.Ignored

Sanjay Dutt convicted for illegal possesion of arms.Suddenly, the Indian society turned into an anti-Muslim Hindu Society.Laughable at best

seriously for majority of indian Nargis means Mother India who gives a damn whether she was hindu or muslim.
Ps- father of nargis was hindu(mohan babu) ;) and mother a famous gaanewali(jaddan bai)

^ i believe believe the gaanewalis of lucknow were descendants of royal mugals who were sent to kothis after 1857.

Carrying a gun in mumbai not a big crime ...........then killing thousand of innocent people in gujrat ..and still the Indian Govt cant arrest MODI

he was in favour of muslims thats why he was punished.Both his late father and Sunjay Dutt were in favour of muslims.

Sanjay dutt was tortured in jail because his mother was a Muslim......Sick Society

Sanjay dutt seems to be more hindu than me as he wears a tilak all the time...And yet I want him to be punished for his crime...

There is nothing to do with Hindutva in this case….Sanjay Dutt was in touch with those Hizra and chakka even after 7 years of that incident …Just put him behind the bar….This will be a clear message to those gaddar....Salle Jis thali me khate hain usi me ched karte hai.

Carrying a gun in mumbai not a big crime ...........then killing thousand of innocent people in gujrat ..and still the Indian Govt cant arrest MODI

he was in favour of muslims thats why he was punished.Both his late father and Sunjay Dutt were in favour of muslims.

Sanjay dutt was tortured in jail because his mother was a Muslim......Sick Society

Please don comment if you don know the reality... Your comment shows how Sick you are.

Back
Top Bottom