What's new

Sania-Shoaib to rock the stage on 'Nach Baliye 5'

surya kiran

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Sania-Shoaib to rock the stage on 'Nach Baliye 5' - The Times of India

Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik will soon be seen shaking a leg for the first time on Indian television in 'Nach Baliye 5'.

This special jodi that has been in the news for a while will be finally be seen this Saturday performing together in the celebrity dance reality show 'Nach Baliye-5'.

The couple who was a little nervous before their performance was unstoppable when they started waltzing on the stage. Their chemistry and expression spoke volumes about their relationship and love.

Also don't miss Rahul Mahajan teaching Shoaib some smashing dance moves to help him shake off his nervousness!

Sahi hai Damad bohot famous ho rha hai India mein. :lol:

I guess he will get to play in IPL too on Sania quota. ;)

I think we can definitely do that for her!!

i hate diz couple:taz::girl_wacko:
angry+baby.jpg

Wasim akram looked like an idiot 'trying' to dance in a similar indian program..
Not too hopeful about shoaib either.
He is a cricketer,not a dancer.

Not ruling out pregnancy, but gastric problem can also be the possible reason. ;)

i would prefer what i said over what you said any day ...btw she is a sports person so less prone to gastric....also gastric problem doesnot last too long ...you loose :tdown:

why these insecure Indian journalist always ask this question from Sonia that whether she support her husband shoib or india

Sania moti ho gayi.

aunty jo bun ghi ha :D

now shoib look smarter compare to her :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom