What's new

Sania Mirza Writes Another Page In Indian Tennis History

Most Pakistanis would too ;)

She kicked them right in their teeth by continuing to play for India and refusing to even stay in Pakistan.

She also snubbed them when these pathetic types tried making her a "bhabhi".

But then, these "identity crisis" struck self hating people have nothing better to do!

Shoaib is nothing more than a houseboy. He has been kicked out of the team by his own cricket board and I will not be surprised of he is soon kicked out form the house as well.

She kicked them right in their teeth by continuing to play for India and refusing to even stay in Pakistan.

She also snubbed them when these pathetic types tried making her a "bhabhi".

But then, these "identity crisis" struck self hating people have nothing better to do!

Shoaib is nothing more than a houseboy. He has been kicked out of the team by his own cricket board and I will not be surprised of he is soon kicked out form the house as well.

even she is not a Pakistani national but still in top 100 powerful women of Pakistan

We are really jealous :lol:

You are right. He should behave like a typical Muslim husband and should ask her wife to stay at home and raise kids so that peoples like you can criticise him for oppressing the right of work of his wife.

lol its true :D

We can see Indian never talked about sania with such intensity when she was single :P

Enjoy shoib and sania and give us khush kahabri soon...mere matlab kab indians mamu banhey ghey

Sania Mirza, She carries Indian Pasport, Indian Flag is shown to represent her nationality when she is on court, she herself cleared her hubby that she would continue to play for India. So what is the fuss for taking her credit in to Paksitan. Well she has been born and brought up in India, trained in India, Played, playing and will be playing for India. Dont no why my friends across the border want to take some credit. Its quite good that they admire her, but that doesnt change the fact that though she has married to Shoab Mallik, she was, she is & she will be an Indian forever.

Dont know about boxer Amir Khan, but deffinately Vijender became number one boxer in world in his category. He beat the then number one oin Asian games. And please no bashing, but Indians show better preformances in any event like olympics, asian, commonwealth SAARC games etc etc where our neighbour is also a participant.

I wish they would also produce some Imran Khan in other sports..

lol its true :D

We can see Indian never talked about sania with such intensity when she was single :P

Enjoy shoib and sania and give us khush kahabri soon...mere matlab kab indians mamu banhey ghey

Well about being mamu, we wish they would plann as soon as they feel its the time.. :D

Sania Mirza, She carries Indian Pasport, Indian Flag is shown to represent her nationality when she is on court, she herself cleared her hubby that she would continue to play for India. So what is the fuss for taking her credit in to Paksitan. Well she has been born and brought up in India, trained in India, Played, playing and will be playing for India. Dont no why my friends across the border want to take some credit. Its quite good that they admire her, but that doesnt change the fact that though she has married to Shoab Mallik, she was, she is & she will be an Indian forever.

Dont know about boxer Amir Khan, but deffinately Vijender became number one boxer in world in his category. He beat the then number one oin Asian games. And please no bashing, but Indians show better preformances in any event like olympics, asian, commonwealth SAARC games etc etc where our neighbour is also a participant.

I wish they would also produce some Imran Khan in other sports..

sorry to burst your bubble but Pakistan is still ahead of India in hockey, cricket and squash if we consider over all performances and don't forget to compare the population factors when you are comparing talent :)

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Well about being mamu, we wish they would plann as soon as they feel its the time.. :D

yes i hope so :D

sorry to burst your bubble but Pakistan is still ahead of India in hockey, cricket and squash if we consider over all performances and don't forget to compare the population factors when you are comparing talent :)

Yeah, you're right.. you guys are currently No. 1 in test and ODI cricket. Thanks for your amazing and helpful information.

Yeah, you're right.. you guys are currently No. 1 in test and ODI cricket. Thanks for your amazing and helpful information.

I said over all performances in total matches..you forget to wear your glasses before reading my post :P

why you said currently when you knew i said over all

Raja, people just see what's happening RIGHT NOW. You can't keep on talking previous things. India have always won in the world cup against Pakistan. But does that mean that Pakistan will never win against India during world cup? I don't think so. That was my whole point. By the way, please accept my apology if any of my statements were rude. Regards.

Raja, people just see what's happening RIGHT NOW. You can't keep on talking previous things. India have always won in the world cup against Pakistan. But does that mean that Pakistan will never win against India during world cup? I don't think so. That was my whole point. By the way, please accept my apology if any of my statements were rude. Regards.

Peoples also see what happened in past. you won the world cup in past but still its matter..Lets forget about it dude and what i meant to say that talent is not limited to one land and there are talented peoples everywhere :)

Peoples also see what happened in past. you won the world cup in past but still its matter..Lets forget about it dude and what i meant to say that talent is not limited to one land and there are talented peoples everywhere :)

As for world cup, it comes once in 4 years, so till the time the next world cup comes, this will not be counted as past! And you're absolutely right, talent is not limited to any land or country, its everywhere irrespective of religion and nationality.

Nice to see, the jealousy indians had, when Mr Malik the Pakistani done the deed with sweet little Sania, I bet a lot of indian dudes shed a tear or two on that day. ;)

Back
Top Bottom