What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to get a life, i can tell you keep a diary of all the discrepancies, riju boo :blah::blah::blah:

you are the one bringing the other thread to justfy your action..seems like now its :blah: :blah: to you..next time try not to start a flame war in a fun thread..

Seems what ever and when ever it was posted, it only kept you awake or is it did you got up on the wrong side of the bed.
And if you still haven't clicked, this is my thread and no one derails their own topic but i guess that's beyond your understanding..
Really??then how come a religious riots and hosting Pakistani flag come to this thread and who brought it here???yea seems like its hard for me to understand whats the purpose of that???

And why would MODS ignore me, isn't it obvious who is running after his own tail. Read your post again , are you making any sense, you are just full of verbal diarrhea and brain farts.

Your every post countering Indians comes with personal attack and insults to the person who you are countering ..I am pointing that...

how has this thread got to 36 pages?

what a non-event, two people getting married and you guys get worked up about it.

After all the big talk from Indian members here about Pakistanis being dillusional, they are one again proven WRONG...........just goes to show how much crap they come out with here, only most the other claims can never be proven or disproven, on this occasion though, the facts speak for themselves

wow

reading back at this thread is really pathetic

i mean really pathetic

i cant believe that indians are talking about her as if they have ownership over her. these same people will claim in another thread what a liberal open society they are, yet another example of the farcical hypocrisy that exists.

at the end of the say its two individuals getting married, two people who share a religion and can look past the colour of the passport

i find it odd how indians get so irked by that

plus this is nothing to get excited about for pakistanis aswell.

Please close this thread now MODs

It is turning out to be another flaming thread now

------------

One last post........... The best post of this thread was....... when one indian member said "Her nationality should be stripped off" :rofl: like she is a traitor :lol:

^^^ wait Zaki then we will have to open a new thread for marriage pics :lol::lol:

India is open minded secular and democracy so why wound they mind ? :D

I'm reading this thread from the start but never posted any comment....it was fun reading all the comments and how the members are reacting, seems like everybody wants to marry sania but it will remain only a dream for all these members!:lol:

The only thing which is even more funny are the comments from some indian members who were saying that sania will never marry a looser.....sania will sustain shoaib economically....pakistani media is not reliable etc. these members just disapeard in last posts, why?:oops: or they simply realize that facts are facts and their comments were just meanless......it was so fun reading their comments...sometime a bit flamming but i was looking their desperate reactions....come one people get a life, have some fun, these are gossip news so take it easy! for sure nothing can be changed btw sania and shoaib only bcz some of us want it, right? then wish them a happy wedding and don't worry about them!

I don't know very much about sania mirza, just know that she was a tennis player....she's a pretty girl no doubt but nothing straordinary there are lot of pretty girls in this world, i think the most important thing is that she's very important in india as a female icon for this many indians may feel a bit jelous of shoiab!:D

But let's think about it if Shoiab can marry Sania, what if Afridi was unmarried? guess how many girls, models, actresses were going to marry him!!! Boom bOOm Afridi!!!:lol:

^^^ wait Zaki then we will have to open a new thread for marriage pics :lol::lol:

Kal/Aaj Sania jee ko Lahore ka visa to mil gaya hai but they did not allowed her to visit Sialkot :devil:

I wonder why can't she visit Sialkot if she is allowed to travel Lahore?

May be security issues or what???????

Kal/Aaj Sania jee ko Lahore ka visa to mil gaya hai but they did not allowed her to visit Sialkot :devil:

I wonder why can't she visit Sialkot if she is allowed to travel Lahore?

May be security issues or what???????

ya could be :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom