What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One phone call to Sania'is house.......... reading Kalima and QABOOL HAI QABOOL HAI QABOOL Hai is sufficient for marriage :lol::lol::lol:

Rest are formalities

sorry dost ... recently india me law bana hai.... such marriages shall be declared illegal... even muslim marriages .... man and girl should be at the same spot while either marrying or divorcing.... as per indian panel code.... no religious laws are above indian laws
:victory::victory::victory:

No man that would lead towards Africans, not anyone from sub-continent. I dont think any older member from this forum would be unaware of THAT report. Has been posted several times as well.

Phone chodo Shoaib ko SMS bhi kar diya to bahut hoga.

oh well i haven't read that news in this forum (only in other forums)............ and i think you are talking about the same news :lol::lol:

That could be the reason of her getting married with Pakistani :angel:

:woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No no i meant i am not interested :disagree: i prefer other type of girls

Ohh u said that about you.. ok alright... u prefer"OTHER" type of girls... okay okay.. best of luck....:D

so in that way imran khan also rejected pakistan by marrying Jemima Marcelle::

nah he gave 2 sons to her and kept his nationality intact. She was back to square one damn even that old grant had rejected her and she was lately seen again hovering around Imran :azn: Thats the Pakistani men's charm

sorry dost ... recently india me law bana hai.... such marriages shall be declared illegal... even muslim marriages .... man and girl should be at the same spot while either marrying or divorcing.... as per indian panel code.... no religious laws are above indian laws
:victory::victory::victory:
doesn't matter because Islamically they are married :rofl:

and SMS or Twitter was a joke i guess.......... and its off topic so lets leave it aside

nah he gave 2 sons to her and kept his nationality intact. She was back to square one damn even that old grant had rejected her and she was lately seen again hovering around Imran :azn: Thats the Pakistani men's charm

infact she has managed to notice the charm of some englishmen too in UK.. google and get amazed...

Is thread ka saara maza kharab kar diya :tdown:

Rakhi Sawant ko Khoobsoorat kehna khoobsoorti ki touheen hai :tdown: (jokin)

Mazak hai yaar, itna bhi pagal nahin. Leken if you could, you would. LOL.

what having ur food from someones other plate:rofl::rofl:

infact she has managed to notice the charm of some englishmen too in UK.. google and get amazed...

I already said that was short lived charm and she is trying to get close to Imran again.

Anyway back to Sania Shoiab hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom