What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kahi malik sahab ghar jamai to nahi bun jain gay??

nahi bhai.............. ab aisi batain to naa karo :lol::lol::lol:

Its time to enjoy............ don't scare/shock me :confused:

No not sania........ i was telling about the real story....... not fantasy girls :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I know....... its hard of 'you' to get fantasy girls.. shoaib is lucky i guess.

Bwahahahahaha NO its fun we are having with Indian members just like they having in Hockey world Cup initial match wining hehehehe

Its another matter both the threads have some connection with Ball in one it was only one ball whereas in this thread heheheheheeeeeeeee:rofl:

there r many balls:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i like that

From a friend on facebook :

IPL rejected 11 Pakistanis, Sania Mirza rejects whole India?
:taz::taz::taz:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nice joke............ Did you read that bbc news couple of years back...... about Indian mens???? (if not i will try to google and send you in PM)

I wonder thats the reason why she is getting married with Pakistani :angel: (

From a friend on facebook :

IPL rejected 11 Pakistanis, Sania Mirza rejects whole India?
:taz::taz::taz:

so marriage is rejection????.. not in india.. this is a country where even the prime minister has married a foreigner .. infact an ITALIAN... we dont mix these silly things because we are grown enough to see whats what...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nice joke............ Did you read that bbc news couple of years back...... about Indian mens???? (if not i will try to google and send you in PM)

I wonder thats the reason why she is getting married with Pakistani :angel: (

No man that would lead towards Africans, not anyone from sub-continent. I dont think any older member from this forum would be unaware of THAT report. Has been posted several times as well.

One phone call to Sania'is house.......... reading Kalima and QABOOL HAI QABOOL HAI QABOOL Hai is sufficient for marriage :lol::lol::lol:

Rest are formalities

Phone chodo Shoaib ko SMS bhi kar diya to bahut hoga.

Mohsin married a younger woman.

btw

Mohsin Hasan Khan born March 15, 1955
Reena Roy born 7 January 1956

Her unhappiness (after divorce) showed in her significant weight gain, she was hot @ prime.

LOL you said budhi to Sushmita too, why you promoting pedophilia? :rofl:

Younger?????????????/// uffffffffffff man reena was a budhi ghori and UGLY too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom