What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot: aray na karo bhai lolzz

Indians be ready to have fun at us bwahahahaha

am i the only one who is reading like that or ??? Did she proposed Sania's mother :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sania to wed Shoaib Malik

India's tennis player, Sania Mirza is to be married to Shoaib Malik, the former cricket captain of Pakistan. A formal wedding reception has been scheduled within a month. There will be no engagement function.

This news was confirmed by Imran Mirza, father of Sania, late on Monday night.

“The couple will be based in Dubai, where Shoaib is a resident, and Sania will continue to play tennis once she recovers fully from the wrist injury that has marred her career in the recent past,” Imran said.

The former top-30 women's tennis player is planning a comeback just before Wimbledon.

“My wedding is, inshallah, going to be the biggest day of my life. I have been under constant glare of the public for too long and would appreciate more privacy at this very personal moment in my life,” Sania said.

“I hope to be fully fit to represent India in the Commonwealth and Asian Games that are scheduled for later this year,” she added.

According to sources Shoaib was fully supportive of Sania's tennis career. “I fully understand what it takes to be an international sportsperson and I will support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play,” Shoaib said.

“Representing India, at the 2012 Olympics is very important for her and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country,” he said.

Imran Mirza, who has coached Sania throughout her career, said: “This is a unique case where the husband and wife will represent their respective countries in sport.”

The Hindu : Sport / Tennis : Sania to wed Shoaib Malik

:rofl::rofl: aapne to wedding card he chap dia pura..!!!

Someone in twitter--

kashmir issue solved, sania lo, kashmir do.. this is indian chanakya neeti :lol:

On a serious note-- Happy Married life to the couple

In many indian movies they show indian man marrying Pak lady(out of superiority complex may be), BUT in reality it's been Pakistani men winning indian ladies...

out of inferiority complex maybe

Look, Shoaib Malik is the 35th most searched guy on the internet right now.

Go to bottom of page.
shoaib malik - Google Search

Malik will say, I would like to thank all the muslims of the world who supported me and allowed me to do this. LOL
all thanks to Indian members trust me........... they are larger in population so they must also be searching this news :yahoo:

I wonder there will be no Pakistani ever whose traffic ranking went so high? or may be when Benazir died? she might have come in Top 10 also........ otherwise no chance of any sportsman

8d9591c7a998c069fc2e866e82d9c561.jpg

Sania Mirza (15) gets a kiss from her parents, Imran and Naseem Mirza, in Hyderabad.

its confirmed now

Sania Mirza Shoaib Malik to marry in April-all details

The latest news is Indian tennis star, Sania Mirza and Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik will get married in April 2010. Shoaib confirmed the news in his Twitter page. The Reception will take place on April 16 or 17 in Lahore.

The latest news is Indian tennis star, Sania Mirza and Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik will get married in April 2010. Sania is all set to tie the nuptial knot with Shoaib, two months after she broke her engagement with her childhood friend Sohrab Mirza.

Sania and Shoaib have been in a relationship for the last 6 months and it is believed that the closeness with Shoaib may have led to the disruption of Sania’s relation with Sohrab. Shoaib’s mother met Sania’s family in Hyderabad and finalized their marriage.

Sania’s and Shoaib’s wedding will take place in April (date is not yet confirmed) and the Walima reception will be hosted by Shoaib on April 16 or 17 in Lahore, Pakistan,.

Shoaib Malik in his Twitter page wrote, "Thanks for all your support. And the news of me marrying to Sania is true. Inshallah will get married in April."

He further said, "I fully understand what it takes to be an international sports person and I will support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play.”

Lastly Shoaib said that representing India at the Olympics 2012 is very important for Sania and he will be the proudest husband if she wins a medal for her country.

Shoaib Malik was earlier engaged to another Hyderabad girl, Ayesha Siddiqui.

Sania Mirza Shoaib Malik to marry in April-all details

all thanks to Indian members trust me........... they are larger in population so they must also be searching this news :yahoo:

I wonder there will be no Pakistani ever whose traffic ranking went so high? or may be when Benazir died? she might have come in Top 10 also........ otherwise no chance of any sportsman

Wasim bhai will definitely want some publicity too you know and I wouldn't be surprised if he is gearing up right now.

Two weddings for the price of one. Sasta kaam ho jaya ga.

well i really enjoyed this thread....i want to be here for more time.. but have to go college in morning...
so good night to all... :smitten::smitten::smitten:

if any one is hurted by my post then sorry to them(esp. jana)
:pdf:

i think most of the member gone now........ oh well it was nice talking to you all

I think i am also quitting from this thread for now......... see you on other places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom