What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes women are their own worst enemies. How many male sportsmen would quit to concentrate on their married life? (whatever the hell that means)

Marriage is a key to success my friend, marriage is a key to success :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah, key to failure more like. Well there's many ways to fail in life actually, marriage is one.

Marriage is a key to success my friend, marriage is a key to success :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, your success doesn't go very far if you keep referring to the corporate ladder as Bhabi Jan. :lol:

LOL Dumb stupid indian media...

Hes playing in Pak team ... then how can a Pakistani national play in indian national team???:rofl:

Even the BAN was lifted on him.Indian media trying to hide its frustration.:rofl:

LOL Dumb stupid indian media...

Hes playing in Pak team ... then how can a Pakistani national play in indian national team???:rofl:

Even the BAN was lifted on him.Indian media trying to hide its frustration.:rofl:

My posts and the photos were when he was under ban, practicing in Hyderabad.

Ban is lifted recently.

GB

My posts and the photos were when he was under ban, practicing in Hyderabad.

Ban is lifted recently.

GB

Practicing is nothing special.... some guy posted Sania Mirza practicing tennis in Pakistan.. does tht mean shes playing for Pakistan?
PK Nationalist

bwahahahah oh come on guys what happened to your news sense have you joined orange media ?heheheh

Practicing is nothing special.... some guy posted Sania Mirza practicing tennis in Pakistan.. does tht mean shes playing for Pakistan?
PK Nationalist

Can you show me where did I say that Shoeb Malik is playing for India?

I will paypal you 5 dollars if you can.

some guy posted Sania Mirza practicing tennis in Pakistan..

Where is it posted?
does tht mean shes playing for Pakistan?

No. But keep her. Let her play for Pakistan. While playing for India she was receiving so many fatwa's for being unislamic and all.

Lets see the reaction in Pakistan.

GB

well we dont need him now he is again doing to under perfom we have seen him in first odi in asi cup he is useless

lol, joru ka ghulam. :tdown:
Sania refused to change her name, she refused to live in Pk, she declared she won't play for Pk (neither desired nor required by Pk too), she said Mein Shoib ki biwi hoon Pakistan ki baho nahi (a stupid announcement out of no reason simply means to distance herself from Pk) and this jerk is going to play for India for what!!!

This guy is just a looser without any self respect, his own attitude spells this. The girl is far too cunning for such a stupid to handle.

Or maybe this is the reason.

Finaly someone understood what I was telling in Sania's thread so many times. People were so happy about her being wife of Sohaib without understanding what is the deal.

yes we know the deal now india giving girls to pakistani guy to marry so those guy betray pakistan by becoming juru ka ghulam and indian ghulam

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

What should i say after watching this video :hitwall:

This So called Comedy Circus should be renamed as VULGAR Circus.
They only make SICK and Vulgar jokes (Pathetic as ususal)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was meant for adults.

And I dont see why they made fun of the way he speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom