What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well she was more with the people of sailkot:devil:

wasnt Malik complained that crowd misbehaved to her:hitwall:

@ spetiic..............Oh bhai hun kee kare malik............koi kam toh hai nahi...............paisa pasia

People like u, were dreaming that Sania bind Rakhe on Malik hands......
but look she is his wife now...

And look in the pic how much she's happy in Yesterday function with the Sialkot people.

reception7_ap.jpg

I havent seen such a smile in India.......

If Indians love her then they should respect her feelings and her lovly husband. :pakistan:

She is already upset disappointed with the behavior of India media
No Sir, she always traveled business class before marriage, and also she was never molested by public. Media se pareshaani to ek taraf yahan to Public hi public hi pareshaan kiye hai..

Skeptic the 15K ticket is a rumor the couple came on T.V and cleared it up.....daughter of india was very upset.

Yeah the same people who denied marriage and ended up divorcing....

reliable huh...

Sania is as much daughter of India as Meera is sister of Pakistan.

No Sir, she always traveled business class before marriage, and also she was never molested by public. Media se pareshaani to ek taraf yahan to Public hi public hi pareshaan kiye hai..

These r small things, and I think the issue created more hype in media then she pretended.
Small things does happen but this is not the prob for her .....as she accepted in TV interview 3 days back.

Secondly, her busband being PIA manager offered free travel through PIA any where in ecnomical class.

People like u, were dreaming that Sania bind Rakhe on Malik hands......
but look she is his wife now...

And look in the pic how much she's happy in Yesterday function with the Sialkot people.

reception7_ap.jpg

I havent seen such a smile in India.......

If Indians love her then they should respect her feelings and her lovly husband. :pakistan:

plz mind the words and dont try to get personal:cheers:

reliable huh...

Ur Burning !!!!!
Well chlow 2 shaidiya keen donow Indian girls........Y Indian girls after Pakistani men...
Majid Khan, Sarfraz Nawaz, Imran Khan, Waseem , Waqar , Shaid Afiridi, Shoaib Akhtar, and number of others who had scandles with India girls.

Now, where that Meera comes from Sania Shoiab thread.....
seems illogical.
Anyways Meera says paaakkkkh to any Indian men :P

Last edited:

reliable huh...

Meera jesi bhi hai, humari hi hai. We don't ditch our people for their personal choices.

I havent said anything personal to u.....
Y u felt som much
Peple like you

HHHMMMMM.........I think you got it!!!

mean whille.........I am the one who posted pics.............an its pakistani media who are claiming that Mr.Malik needs money.
regarding sania............I saw interview of Malik .........he clearly said crowd misbehaved with her:hitwall:

Peple like you

HHHMMMMM.........I think you got it!!!

mean whille.........I am the one who posted pics.............an its pakistani media who are claiming that Mr.Malik needs money.
regarding sania............I saw interview of Malik .........he clearly said crowd misbehaved with her:hitwall:
Correction he requested that people should maintain some distance and not swarm upon them and said so very politely and he said this in relation to the swarm at PC that ended up in his mother in law tripping and getting some bruises.

He gave out a request not a complaint.

Correction he requested that people should maintain some distance and not swarm upon them and said so very politely and he said this in relation to the swarm at PC that ended up in his mother in law tripping and getting some bruises.

He gave out a request not a complaint.

People got hyper:cheesy::cheesy:

PM’s son marred Valima celebrations of Shoaib

LAHORE: The son of Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani caused Valima celebrations of cricket star Shoaib Malik to spoil when he punched an unknown person who was trying to approach him for a photo-shoot, Geo news reported.

It may be mentioned that Valima celebrations were all at once finished due to mismanagement reportedly by overcrowding but it is clear now that PM Gilani’s son caused the main disruption, sending the celebrations into chaos.

Earlier, it came in media reports that following eruption of anarchy at the stage where the relatives of Shoaib and celebrities were cautiously waiting for shooting joint photo-shoots with bride and groom, the celebrations were called off out of schedule, however, in a video footage sent by a ‘Geo Dost’, it is revealed that Abdul Qadir Gilani, son of PM Gilani, who in guise of innocence, respect and high-character, showed his true colours to spoil the party.

The video footage gives rise to a serious question that had he (Abdul Qadir) not been among media men or were not being shot with camera, his barbaric response could even be extended rather devastating for that unknown man.

PM’s son marred Valima celebrations of Shoaib - GEO.tv

PM’s son marred Valima celebrations of Shoaib

LAHORE: The son of Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani caused Valima celebrations of cricket star Shoaib Malik to spoil when he punched an unknown person who was trying to approach him for a photo-shoot, Geo news reported.

It may be mentioned that Valima celebrations were all at once finished due to mismanagement reportedly by overcrowding but it is clear now that PM Gilani’s son caused the main disruption, sending the celebrations into chaos.

Earlier, it came in media reports that following eruption of anarchy at the stage where the relatives of Shoaib and celebrities were cautiously waiting for shooting joint photo-shoots with bride and groom, the celebrations were called off out of schedule, however, in a video footage sent by a ‘Geo Dost’, it is revealed that Abdul Qadir Gilani, son of PM Gilani, who in guise of innocence, respect and high-character, showed his true colours to spoil the party.

The video footage gives rise to a serious question that had he (Abdul Qadir) not been among media men or were not being shot with camera, his barbaric response could even be extended rather devastating for that unknown man.

PM’s son marred Valima celebrations of Shoaib - GEO.tv
hahahahaha... way to go dude... perhaps he was a bit high ;)

Please change the Title of the thread its misleading or close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom