What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians must be sleeping and crying all over India in the afsoos poor Indian guys, all you guys must show some sympathy towards Indians they must be down and out at this very moment.

Indian Girls are Equivalent to modern era nuke's..... We have pushed on to our enemy territory.... But this bomb was a Cute bomb... :D

Chalo, Shaadi hogai, get your final words in, will be closing this thread soon.

Indian Girls are Equivalent to modern era nuke's..... We have pushed on to our enemy territory.... But this bomb was a Cute bomb... :D

haha thats why everyone is trying to scrap them :rofl::rofl:

you could NOT have picked a worse example :rofl::rofl:

I think Sania might be pregnant, this might be the reason they got the marriage pulled ahead. Congrats to both, hope they stay married.

I think Sania might be pregnant, this might be the reason they got the marriage pulled ahead. Congrats to both, hope they stay married.

How can you say that she might be pregnant and moreover what makes you to say that?.:smokin:

Hold on a second dude wait untill the completion of Walima plus the pictures of walima and whole marriage pictures.:azn:

what about methai etc etc, shoaib will personally come here to share shadi album :P

Chalo, Shaadi hogai, get your final words in, will be closing this thread soon.

Wouldn't get too quick bhai, lets wait for the ceremony in Pakistan........something tells me, the Indian sponsored terrorist organisation RAW will have to play a hand in this venue.............lets wait and see

what about methai etc etc, shoaib will personally come here to share shadi album :P

Not possible dude for a man to personally share pictures of his marriage, most probably we'll see pics from third source party.

I would request that we should at least wait until Walima,

Let's put out the fires with Gasoline.

Exactly... Asim bro don't close this thread now. Let us have Valima and share it's pics.

:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom