What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoania’s nikah today, Qazi confirms

HYDERABAD: Holding of Shoaib Malik’s nikah with Sania Mirza has also become controversial just like his wedding with Ayesha Siddiqui.

Indian newspaper and nikahkhwan are giving good news that the two lovers are going to tie the knott today but Shoaib’s brother-in-law is expressing complete ignorance from the news.

He said while talking with Geo News that he did not know when the nikah would take place and he heard it only through Geo News.

He told that the wedding preparations are in process and Shoaib would get back his passport in a day or two.

He further told that Hyderabad Deccan police had taken Shoaib’s passport in its custody and not his mobile

Meanwhile, nikahkhwan Qazi Azmaullah told Geo News that nikah of Shoaib and Sania would be performed under Shariah after Maghrib prayers.

The qazi said that Sania would be told that it is Shoaib’s second marriage on the occasion of nikah and mehr would be decided.

Shoaib’s lawyer Ramessh Gupta said that there is no truth in the news that Ayesha was paid Rs150 million in settlement.
He said that all people should be happy that the controversy has been settled peacefully.

Gupta said that passport is not necessary for nikah as any sort of document can be presented for this.

This may be recalled that a newspaper of Hyderabad Deccan revealed in its report that the nikah of Shoaib and Sania would be held today after Maghrib prayers at the bride’s residence and close relatives of both families would attend the ceremony.

The wedding reception will be held on April 15 at the Taj Krishna Hotel in Hyderabad.

Shoania’s nikah today, Qazi confirms - GEO.tv

so where does this thread stands among the largest on defence.pk???

gupta must be a brave man, poor guys probably sleeping on the loft for taking shoaibs case

Serious question...Ive never heard about any Indian man marrying or dating a Pakistan girl. Why? Surely if you consider the Muslim population in India its large enough and similar enough to choose a match...and seriously cannot think of any...such case.

If Pakistani women members please respond.

Serious question...Ive never heard about any Indian man marrying or dating a Pakistan girl. Why? Surely if you consider the Muslim population in India its large enough and similar enough to choose a match...and seriously cannot think of any...such case.

If you don't mind, as a male member can I respond
'Here in Canada one of my relatives relative is Pakistani Canadian Muslim girl and her husband is Indian Canadian Muslim and another family friends from Lahore has given their daughter hand to an educated Indian Muslim and soon they will get married too.

Famous people: Ex Foreign Secretary of Pakistan Shahryar Khan daughter is married in India to Muslim relative .

Last edited:

My friend's cousin is married to an Indian and that girl's younger sister is married to a Bangladeshi guy. A whole big South Asian saga.

4-9-2010_62664_l.gif

Bride and Brides father are too happy for Brides we with S-Malik......

People are against her wed and not happy and they are trying to defame Malik

Click here for Source

350x.jpg

350x.jpg

350x.jpg

And this is her reply to them
b8a949ff74c27aa448301430c968-grande.jpg

^ er actually shes pretty worried about the whole thing herself now.. This whole BS has gotten her down, they might call it off still

^ er actually shes pretty worried about the whole thing herself now.. This whole BS has gotten her down, they might call it off still

This will not happen my dear. She is down and sad coz she loves India and the people of India .....but they (Indians) dont love her wishes.

Poor Sania.

Either way i dont think the marriage is gonna go through, indian media slinged enough mud on shoaib

As soon as they will step out of enemy territory, all will be well.

Nowadays they are trying to reopen Ayesha's case since Shoaib wrote on the Divorce papers Son of Malik Salim Hussain, while on the invitation cards it is Malik Faqeer Hussain.

personally i dont think shoaib can make any bore blunders but ive so far been proven wrong

This will be nothing short of a frikin miracle if he is able to bring her cross the border without causing riots

seriously.. there is more hoo ha in Pakistan about this wedding than in India.. Even Thakrey and gang have quitened down to silence by now...

I recently heard about some Pakistani MPs travelling to attend the wedding. Here Asim (the Pakdef Prime minister) has put in more posts on this thread in a week than what he probably put up in the rest of the forum in a whole month.. Arre Jaane do na.. Karte hain karain... Nahin Karte naa karain.. 2 over the hill celebrities have generated more hype than much more important issues...

For Asim.. Nahin rakhenge Shoaib ko India main.. ;) ... Passport is liye rakha hai ki shaadi kare bina bhaag na jaye...

but seriously, if he has furnished wrong information on a stamp paper (legal document), he could be in serious trouble again.. If he has done this, then I am not sure if he is of a sane mind or not. And is his lawyer an idiot...?? Unless its a Indian conspiracy to prevent the wedding :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom