What's new

Sania Mirza climbs to 17 places in WTA ranking.

so what?

It means that shoaib malik is enjoying very much with two basketballs in the wilderness of Dubai,and u folks r so unlucky that u cannot even peep through his windows.:lol:

It doesn't matter at all- We are just happy she is our Bhabhi :agree:

I am Happy for what Sania Bhabhi did-

She tested the so called world largest democracy's claim to be Secular country by marrying a Pakistani-
Forget the illiterates, What i can judge from the reaction of educated indians from the internet is- You all failed :tup:
You still haven't accepted that- Definitely not a secular country as it claims to be- :whistle:

She tested the so called world largest democracy's claim to be Secular country by marrying a Pakistani-
Forget the illiterates, What i can judge from the reaction of educated indians from the internet is- You all failed :tup:
You still haven't accepted that- Definitely not a secular country as it claims to be- :whistle:

it has nothing to do with secularism,fail

just_chill.jpg

Don't take it seriously..:hang2:

You forget that we never miss the opportunity in pulling each other's leg specially on this forum? :D

People here get annoyed when pakistani's call her Bhabi...:lol:

I personelly dont have any problem with this..She is indeed your bhabi..:flame::flame:

She also showed us a way to delude a patriotic Pakistani's mind :D

What a massively stupid comment. How can a muslim marrying another muslim be a test for secularism?

i-said-what.jpg

veena malik is interested in marrying ashmit patel - thats secularism

Harsh1488- Its the mind set you all have- reasons could be thousands-
Ask your self why it is so much hard for all of you to accept her as our Bhabhi- It has every thing to do with Secularism-

O Boy- so many reactions- did i hit another Indian nerve :D

Haha- Its the mind set you all have- reasons could be thousands-
Ask your self why it is so much hard for all of you to accept her as our Bhabhi- It has every thing to do with Secularism-

Nope, it has everything to do with our historical enmity with Pakistan, an issue made communal by YOU, not us.

Harsh1488- Its the mind set you all have- reasons could be thousands-

O Boy- so many reactions- did i hit another Indian nerve :D

take-a-deep-breath.jpg

It will work for sure...:tup:

Back
Top Bottom