What's new

Sania Mirza climbs to 17 places in WTA ranking.

^ that will really make you feel good- but the fact remains she married a Pakistani :toast_sign:

Mubarkan Bhaibhi Ji- :D

Again Bhabhi,anyway if u r so desparate u can claim her,does not matter as much anyway as she is still dedicated to India,and she is not the only sportstar our nation created.

Dont call her bhabhi atleast dont call her with those wicked smilies,it makes me fell she is something like Savita bhabhi.

I dont get it- why you have such vulgar bhabhis in India- Does Every Indian Bhabhi falls in that category?- You surely made it look that way-

Again Bhabhi,anyway if u r so desparate u can claim her,does not matter

We dont have to claim her- by law she is our bhabhi- you cannot change the fact- can you?- What you can do is just talk-

as much anyway as she is still dedicated to India,and she is not the only sportstar our nation created.

Hold on mate- why so serious?- Some thing bothering you :argh:
and definately she is not the only indian celebrity a Pakistani has married :bunny:

We dont have to claim her- by law she is our bhabhi- you cannot change the fact- can you?- What you can do is just talk-

Hold on mate- why so serious?- Some thing bothering you :argh:
and definately she is not the only indian celebrity a Pakistani has married :bunny:

surely but she is not a pakistani citizen and lives in dubai

How did you know that Savita bhabhi is a vulgar bhabhi? :whistle:

haha,that was good one

@Glorious resolve
I never said in my post that savita bhabhi is a vulgar one,did I,i just said whenever u call here Sania bhabhi,to me its sound like the same:lol:

Sania Mirza is a flop show now...People keeps talking abt her due to her glamor...not becoz of her performance...

haha,that was good one

@Glorious resolve
I never said in my post that savita bhabhi is a vulgar one,did I,i just said whenever u call here Sania bhabhi,to me its sound like the same:lol:

Bhai- Savita Bhabhi is world famous celebrity in India- and if you meant another one- link plz :woot:

Sania Mirza is a flop show now...People keeps talking abt her due to her glamor...not becoz of her performance...

Nope- they talk of her because She married a Pakistani :D

Back
Top Bottom