What's new

Sania Mirza climbs to 17 places in WTA ranking.

Her ranking got better. Good for her career :)
Is it true that she was charged for dishonour of Indian flag in past and a case was registered for her?

I also like this man and his struggle in tennis

a4.jpg

Aisam-Ul-Haq%20Qureshi.jpg

:P :P aray aray hamari bharati salian naraza hoti hain kehti hain sani bhabi ko bhabi mat kaho shamram nai ati ap ko bhabi ko bhabi kehtay howay

Ye Sohaib Malik kya sari Pakistani ladkiyon ka bhai hai....

Sania played a lot better before she was married -carrier best ranking: 39. Now see ..... anyway congrats to her for her performance.....But i'm more impressed by another hyderabadi Saina Nehwal she is currently ranked 3rd in international women's badminton singles ranking!!:yahoo:

She would have been history... if not married to Shoaib.
Difference is there for every one to see.

Shoaib Mirza picks up her bag now, I think his cricketing career is almost over

She plays for India...but again as she has married to Pakistani guy so she should accept the Pak citizenship..In this way she is doing neither any justice to Indian fans nor to addressing Pakistan people..

Good work by Pakistani Girl Sania Malik - !!! well done girl

Yes sir you are absolutely right SANIA MALIK born and raised in pakistan, having a pakistani passport , stands proudly with pakistani flag , salutes towards it with head held high...

Ohh topic is about another girl. After 17 spots rise, whats current ranking of Sania Mirza

Citizenship person ask Sani, ok Sania , what do you want to do , she said she wants to live in Pakistan , end of story - then Shoaib being a person with vision said look how about we live in UAE , and keep it diplomatic and so it was decided - end of story

Back
Top Bottom