What's new

Sanctioning Pakistan can backfire, US lawmakers warned

Pakistan is not going to move against Haqqanis and the primary reason for that is because US ignored our genuine strategic interests in Afghanistan and allowed India and others a foot hold into that area which is a direct result of terrorism inside Pakistan. Haqqani is going to be our ace card when shit hits the fan. Others can call it whatever they want, but every country looks for her own interests and Pakistan does too. It should not come as a surprise to anybody the least the americans who have being doing so since many decades.
Its a wrong assumption that a terror outfit can be an asset for a nation. Haqqani has already caused a lot of harm to Pakistan, far more than the benefits imagined from it by Pakistan. Also, USA did not give us the space in Afghanistan, we just filled a little vaccuum. Its not that India got a foot hold in Afghanistan but Pakistan lost its grounds in Afghanistan. India has similar foothold in Iran also but you dont complain because US is not there to complain about.

2BJEOhf.png

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1180917/first-pakistan-russia-hold-joint-war-games/

Sanctions will make Pakistan an Afghanistan of 90s which is not good for regional peace. What I feel is that Modi Govt. is trying to make things embarrassing for the allies and sympathisers of Pakistan.
Modi the TErrorist , least i say more???

Its a wrong assumption that a terror outfit can be an asset for a nation
try telling that to modi the terrorist who is sponoring TTP

You are oh so wise! And with your pearls of wisdom flowing I can have an idea of your mental state!
Using abusive words, hitting below the belt and sarcasm are the signs of losing an argument. I got into the debate to put forth my point of view and not win or lose an argument. In either case, I end up learning something. No hard feelings.

Modi the TErrorist , least i say more???

try telling that to modi the terrorist who is sponoring TTP
Isn't it ironic, this words are coming from a countrymen whose country hosted famous terrorists like Osama, Dawood, Hafiz, Mullah omar....

P.S what happened to the "DOSSIERS" ?

They did it before and that certainly helped the situation.

(Sarcasm)

stop quoting a 50 years old propaganda of yr country. We never gave any land to anyone which we never controlled. Yr still a new member relatively, it was discussed years ago. And stop watching Ar0b Goswami's programs.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @Horus please take notice.
I was only giving examples of sovereignty. Recently we "lost" thousands of acres of cultivable land to Bangladesh in the recent land accord with them. May be this example should be soothing to you.

Sanctions will make Pakistan an Afghanistan of 90s which is not good for regional peace. What I feel is that Modi Govt. is trying to make things embarrassing for the allies and sympathisers of Pakistan.
. Don't worry about us.. sanctions, no sanctions ..we are fine either way.. we had them in past on several occasions.. sanctions will only make us more self-sufficient. Afg of 90s wasn't result of sanctions but a prolonged civil war. Educate yourself primary pass ghundon main phasi Rajjia..

I was only giving examples of sovereignty. Recently we "lost" thousands of acres of cultivable land to Bangladesh in the recent land accord with them. May be this example should be soothing to you.
im, was, nor ever be concern abt what u do. But if u even try to badmouth my country and my pride, i will bury u alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get this embedded in yr thick head.

Last edited:
US sanctions on pakistan will be a good thing...
Its not like UN sanction cause UN will just laugh at the notion...
Let alone being vetoed by china any way...

We can than openly harbour good taliban and see how long US and their paedophile allies survive in afghanistan

Good taliban and then attack Pentagon?

Its a wrong assumption that a terror outfit can be an asset for a nation. Haqqani has already caused a lot of harm to Pakistan, far more than the benefits imagined from it by Pakistan. Also, USA did not give us the space in Afghanistan, we just filled a little vaccuum. Its not that India got a foot hold in Afghanistan but Pakistan lost its grounds in Afghanistan. India has similar foothold in Iran also but you dont complain because US is not there to complain about.
Yes please do explain the harm Haqqani has done to Pakistan?
Irani government unlike Afghanistan has the full control of Iran. There is no comparison. And yes we do complain and have shared our concerns with the Iranian government over Indian activities specially after we arrested Raw terrorist Yadav.

. Don't worry about us.. sanctions, no sanctions ..we are fine either way.. we had them in past on several occasions.. sanctions will only make us more self-sufficient. Afg of 90s wasn't result of sanctions but a prolonged civil war. Educate yourself primary pass ghundon main phasi Rajjia..
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats the story of Indian Muslims.

US will suffer a huge blow if they sanctions against Pakistan. What will they do with aid money they been sending to Pakistan.

If America invades use tactical nukes...

im was not nor ever be concern abt what u do. But if u even try to badmouth my country and my pride, i will bury u alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get this embedded in yr thick head.
Gentleman! I have control only on my words and not on your understanding/interpretation of it. I cant help it if you let the truth hurt your pride. For all I know I never use abusive words against anyone.

Yes please do explain the harm Haqqani has done to Pakistan?
Irani government unlike Afghanistan has the full control of Iran. There is no comparison. And yes we do complain and have shared our concerns with the Iranian government over Indian activities specially after we arrested Raw terrorist Yadav.
Harms are mostly intangibles as of now. You will realize if much later.
And with regards to R&AW agent can you tell me what was the reply of Iranian govt. to your complain and concerns?
See what pakistani media reported about Iran's reaction.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1249073

Back
Top Bottom