What's new

Samsung unveils Galaxy S IV, an 8-core phone with floating touch

Now net is damn costly over here

That fair use policy doesn't work for me :( ... I have Wi-tribe 512 kbps connection which costs me 1050 PKR but comes with a 30 GB limit ( although its always on unlike PTCL one ) and delivers what it says for the speed ( around 60-70 kb download ) ...

That fair use policy doesn't work for me :( ... I have Wi-tribe 512 kbps connection which costs me 1050 PKR but comes with a 30 GB limit ( although its always on unlike PTCL one ) and delivers what it says for the speed ( around 60-70 kb download ) ...

60 70 is good speed. 1050 mean inr525.still its cheap in 525 we will get 4gb with sped of 3.6mbps and after that 256kbps which mean 30 32 downloading sped.and for cellfone in 98 650mb with 2g n speed 15kbps

60 70 is good speed. 1050 mean inr525.still its cheap in 525 we will get 4gb with sped of 3.6mbps and after that 256kbps which mean 30 32 downloading sped.and for cellfone in 98 650mb with 2g n speed 15kbps

Forget the mobile data plan - I wouldn't even like to mention it ! Its so goddamn expensive , mate :angry:

Even though SMS and Calls are probably the cheapest in Asia ...

Forget the mobile data plan - I wouldn't even like to mention it ! Its so goddamn expensive , mate :angry:

Even though SMS and Calls are probably the cheapest in Asia ...

Sms will cost you inr150 to 175 in one month.
26 msg pack and 5 piasa per msg and we are allowed 100 msg per day.
So its damn costly. Guess pakistan will be much cheaper... Right?

Hell thats pretty cheap... We dont have unlimited plans in india. With 1mbps we have speed but company use fair use policy. Like till 2gb we will get 2mbps after that 256kbps means 0.25mbps cost inr500 mean in pakistn it will be rs1000. We were having plans like your but 2years back. Now net is damn costly over here
2GB is a bit low limit .the user who wants to download /play online will have to pay much more . PTCL also offers Student package cost 800/month 1MB and 300/month 256KB/ 2GB & 200 for Extra GB . PTCL holds the %70 of the market but still makes it cheap for users .i heard somewhere that in india DSL/3G services are much cheaper but the strange to know it costly .That's may be because india has big Market of 2G/3G services and providing cheap services may cause slowdown .Quality then Quantity .

2GB is a bit low limit .the user who wants to download /play online will have to pay much more . PTCL also offers Student package cost 800/month 1MB and 300/month 256KB/ 2GB & 200 for Extra GB . PTCL holds the %70 of the market but still makes it cheap for users .i heard somewhere that in india DSL/3G services are much cheaper but the strange to know it costly .That's may be because india has big Market of 2G/3G services and providing cheap services may cause slowdown .Quality then Quantity .

Two year back it was very much cheap... 2 year back in inr1500 we use to get unlimted like pure unlimted that to at 7.2mbps. I used it it for 4 years. But now its costly like anything and on more unlimted :(

there is not even Quality

Two year back it was very much cheap... 2 year back in inr1500 we use to get unlimted like pure unlimted that to at 7.2mbps. I used it it for 4 years. But now its costly like anything and on more unlimted :(

there is not even Quality
How many 2G/3G competitors are in india .we only have 3 at the moment only one holds the whole market .

@junaid1
these are the 2g/2g both.
airtel
b.s.n.l
m.t.nl
Idea Cellular
Vodafone
Tata DoCoMo
Virgin Mobile
Aircel
Now only 2g
Uninor
Ping Mobile
Videocon
in cdma we have
reliance
mts
tata indicom

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from the hardware, most of these features will eventually be available on the S3 once Android 4.2 is released on it.

The octa-core processor is, by the way, not true octa core. It's actually 4 powerful chips (Cortex A15) and 4 less powerful (Cortex A7); of which a combination of a maximum of 4 cores will work depending on power demand. It's to keep battery consumption low.
I do believe once root is available for it, the hackers at xda will write a kernel to make all the 8 cores run at the same time :D

waiting for the htc one vs s 4 comparison

The HTC One still has a higher ppi than the S4; better speakers I'm guessing and Sense > Touchwiz. Other than that, the S4 is better in all regards than the One.

Sms will cost you inr150 to 175 in one month.
26 msg pack and 5 piasa per msg and we are allowed 100 msg per day.
So its damn costly. Guess pakistan will be much cheaper... Right?

Well , I have a message package from Warid for PKR 3 / week for unlimited messages ( technically its only 500 ) which is automatically renewed ...

@A.Rafay

Here are they

samsung-galaxy-s4-i9500.jpg

samsung-galaxy-s4-i9500-white.jpg

samsung-galaxy-s4-i9500-1.jpg

I realy hate those rounded edges.When i use my galaxy s lying down watching youtube at night,the phone sometimes slips out of hand because of those round edges.Plus the rim is also super shiny with very little grip.They should have made it flat even if area is narrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom