What's new

Samsung Galaxy S5 pictures and expected price in Pakistan - Liked it or not?

Did you like Samsung Galaxy S5?

• Total voters
Looks the same as the previous model...

Also the back looks so cheap....

Come on, it is their flagship model, they could have used better materials. I bought HTC one x, much better than Galaxy.

Now go for the HTC M8(One 2), trust me, I'm going for it once it comes out. :)

Exactly ! tried almost every kind of phone but iPhone is the Aba g of all phones

Exactly ! :tup:

I respectfully disagree my friend.

Now regarding topic, Kind of underwhelmed so far at the GS5. I mean, its has nice tech specs and all, but I was hoping for a little more. Kinda felt the same regarding the GS4. Thats why I'm still a very happy GS3 user. The GS3 was a huge step up in phone evolution for its time. Later this year when I upgrade, it will likely be for the Samsung Note 3 or the LG G Pro 2. The G Pro 2 looks like it's going to be a sick phone!

Hands-on with the LG G Pro 2 (video)

If you have used Iphone and still think of other phones, I will damn surprised !

Last edited:
Exactly ! :tup:

If you have used Iphone and still think of other phones, I will damn surprised !

Well it's all about personal preference. Not everyone is the same and that really shouldn't suprise you. I actually have used one before, on more then one occasion. I didn't dislike it, I'm just a much bigger fan of the Android system then iOS. The screen size was just too small too. When they finally come out with an iPhone with a screen size of at least 4.8 inches, then maybe I'll seriously consider one.

Currently extremely happy with my Samsung GS3 and really fast LTE to go along with it.

People will never be happy they will alwats find reasons to hate. I on the other hand like this piece of engineering certainly going to buy this one. My first device is S2 which im still using which is in absolute prime condition no scratch at all. I will keep both. I will later buy S9 if i will be alive

Now go for the HTC M8(One 2), trust me, I'm going for it once it comes out. :)
Yea, mine model is one year old and probably much better than most andriod phones. The HTC one x is slick, fast and made of metal.

Wait for the HTC M8, release on the 25th of March.
i was a HTC user for last two years, but i changed my mind from HTC after using the original HTC One, too much bloatware same goes with Samsung, but i am using note 3 now a days it's the fastest device which i have used from a Samsung branded phone, but the point is Cheapest Windows phone i.e Nokia lumia 520 is way much faster and smoother than any android out there except the Nexus series, they just lack the App support.

Back
Top Bottom