What's new

Sam Manekshaw: Remembering the Greatest Soldier India Ever Knew

Don't you get a headache? I thought by now you would have recognized that their comments are not out of ignorance but self deception. Nothing you and I can say, that would make a difference. It's another matter if you find the whole exercise fun.

I am watching arnabs interview of PM, so few posts to provide free education on the side is fun. ;)... time to sleep , catch ya later.

images
Issued by government of Zulkiqar Ali Bhutto, you read Pakistan politics very keenly, you should know why the then PPP government issued this stamp

Issued by government of Zulkiqar Ali Bhutto, you read Pakistan politics very keenly, you should know why the then PPP government issued this stamp
thing is 1965 war was started or say initiated by ZAB when he pumped up ayub khan into beleving kashmir was on brink opf mass rebellion against india and ayub khan walked into the trap and started operation gibralter which led to 1965 war which ended when after getting a cold response from USA due to his over zelousness both ayub khan and ZAB had to run to USSR which led to tashkent declaration after which ayub khan wrote a book"friends not masters" showing his anger towards USA

now question is why did ZAB initiated the campain to attack india when not required

why dint ayub khan looked into real facts rather being played by ZAB

operation gibralter was launched to create a rebellion in india and then over power weak indian forces and get kashmir but did ayub khan got kashmir

why ayub khan and ZAB had to hand over rann of kuchh and kargil , drass , batalik sectors to india after 1965

there are many such questions i would just like you to answer since it seems you have some kind of devine inner knowledge about "pakistans internal politics" ... so you are answering them or not or just running away by jumping to another topic :azn:

Husain Haqqani of yesterday issued this stamp

thing is 1965 war was started or say initiated by ZAB when he pumped up ayub khan into beleving kashmir was on brink opf mass rebellion against india and ayub khan walked into the trap and started operation gibralter which led to 1965 war which ended when after getting a cold response from USA due to his over zelousness both ayub khan and ZAB had to run to USSR which led to tashkent declaration after which ayub khan wrote a book"friends not masters" showing his anger towards USA

now question is why did ZAB initiated the campain to attack india when not required

why dint ayub khan looked into real facts rather being played by ZAB

operation gibralter was launched to create a rebellion in india and then over power weak indian forces and get kashmir but did ayub khan got kashmir

why ayub khan and ZAB had to hand over rann of kuchh and kargil , drass , batalik sectors to india after 1965

there are many such questions i would just like you to answer since it seems you have some kind of devine inner knowledge about "pakistans internal politics" ... so you are answering them or not or just running away by jumping to another topic :azn:

Pakistan captured Indian territory in Chamb in 1965 that was never returned to India , with every op we have made gains , kargil was no different

Lol ... I've been to Run of Kuch myself , have pictures taken next to border stone , with one foot in India one in Pak :D

Run of Kuch is desert , your side is plain , our side has dunes , if ever you try to advance from there we will take your tops off in no time, that's why you have no post no patrol there .. I'm a witness to this

you Indias are master story tellers

Abb Jao get Http link to prove otherwise :lol:

Pakistan captured Indian territory in Chamb in 1965 that was never returned to India , with every op we have made gains , kargil was no different

Lol ... I've been to Run of Kuch myself , have pictures taken next to border stone , with one foot in India one in Pak :D

Run of Kuch is desert , your side is plain , our side has dunes , if ever you try to advance from there we will take your tops off in no time, that's why you have no post no patrol there .. Lol

well you can spin it the way you like but fact of the matter is pakistan had a better economy and industrial infra before and relativelly good relations with india and great rapo with USA and west 1965 and after that the seed on bitter blood fued between india and pakistan were sown , pakistan lost trust of USA and west and it became a tranctional relation ship between USA and pakistan and later pakistan had to loose bangladesh and as for economy or soical and welfare secors everything turned on its head and look where is pakistan now and where is india had 1965 war not happened pakistan would have been twice if not thrice as strong as india on par with even china in terms of economy , military and all parameters of a modern welfare state ... think about it

Run of Kuch is desert , your side is plain , our side has dunes , if ever you try to advance from there we will take your tops off in no time, that's why you have no post no patrol there .. Lol

There u have it PPL. ... a Guy who cant defend his History and Create "The Way I see it" version of History + Changes the goal post every few post , a very common trait !....SAD really really SAD

Run of Kuch is desert , your side is plain , our side has dunes , if ever you try to advance from there we will take your tops off in no time, that's why you have no post no patrol there .. I'm a witness to this

Care to post the pictures you took? or you are implying that you are an Indian? (Since this is a good attempt on storytelling).

BTW, in areas with dunes, it is easier to hide and advance, compared to plain area - where your advance will be clear in sight to pick and shoot easily.

Just leave them, they only think inside their little bubble, it's pointless to argue with them.

Just leave them, they only think inside their little bubble, it's pointless to argue with them.

Yes we prefer our Bubble Alot more than the "Guy who cant defend his History and Create "The Way I see it" version of History"

Yes we prefer our Bubble Alot more than the "Guy who cant defend his History and Create "The Way I see it" version of History"

You were the ones who brought up things that happened before the official start of the war. If you want to play that game you can't just go halfway.

India's only great movement came by way of supporting terrorists , what a great achievement
That is rich coming frm a country tat openly admits to using terrorist for strategic gains...

Who asked for the ceasefire? India.
Who's Prime Minister got a heart attack afterwards? India.
Who's Air Force was on the brink of collapse? India.
Who was 4 times their adversaries size militarily? India.

India lost, and in 17 days too.

Oh and if anyone brings up 1971:

1. Bangladesh is minuscule in size compared to Pakistan.
2. It was almost a continent away, so it was impossible for us to support our guys there.
3. It was an underdeveloped wasteland, we mostly just lost prestige.
4. India joined near the end of the war, when the Pakistani military started struggling.
5. India suffered higher casualties.
6. We still have numerous Indian POW's from 71 (although most of them are likely dead by now).
Man u guys jst nevr get tired of spewing up bullshit.... Well congrats if u thnk pak won the 1965 war.... Oh nd that underdeveloped wasteland was part of ur OWN COUNTRY but again wat wud u care abt thousands of ppl, ur own countrymen who were butchered by ur own precious military....

And your moment of pride was by sending Army men in disguise of terrorists and later denying their bodies as an atmost disrespect any nation could do to its soldiers.We gave your martyrs their well deserved farewell which you as a country failed to do.Great Achievement.
Well obviously they would do that bro seeing as a bunch of backstabbers nd shameless crooks they are...

The ‘way you see it' is wrong then.. I'd rather take the word of ACM Asghar Khan and ACM Nur Khan instead of your words. These gentlemen actually fought in the war and were heroes for Pakistan.

BTW, you're changing the goalposts now.. We were discussing who was the aggressor, not who lost more planes.. If wars were won or lost by the body count of casualties, then the Germans won WW2 impressively. Do you know how many Russians each German soldier killed in WW2?? And USSR won in Afghanistan by that logic. Wars are not decided by who lost more soldiers or tanks or planes, but by who achieved their objectives..

In 1965 war, Pakistani objective was to incite a rebellion in J&K and sever it from India, which failed. India went to war with an objective of saving Kashmir, the Akhnoor bridge in particular (Your own experts agree on this), which obviously India succeeded in.

Now, even if you want to count corpses and declare victory on that basis, then Pakistan lost more land, slightly more tanks and soldiers in the war, although PAF performed impressively against IAF and covered themselves in Glory.

And please stop using silly arguments like ‘Your PM got a heart attack, so you lost'. If the well-being of a leader was the metric of Victory, then the mongols failed in sacking Samarkand, because Ogedei khan died shortly afterwards. Porus certainly won against Alexander (because he lived longer) and Stannis won the battle of blackwater bay (because he lived longer than Joffrey or Tywin). LOL..!!

BTW, you didn't answer my question?? What came first? Indian thrust on Lahore or Operation Grandslam??
Awesome reply bro.... :cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom