What's new

Salman Taseer’s Son Loses Indian Citizenship After Criticizing Modi ‘Smol men in big offices.’ by UM

why is no mod stopping this here nonsense? these bharatis are falsely trying to give the impression that he was some anonymous/unknown entity. whereas the truth is the exact opposite. the very reason for them RSSers adapting him was his father's name which they wanted to exploit and benefit from. these here dumbos are either like that jui molvi who insists wiki-leaks is a person and a cousin of Jemima Goldsmith or the retards think that everyone else is stupid.

@WebMaster

He received his OCI in 2016, when your Sanghi Nazi government was in power. What next pearls of wisdom will you unleash on us?

Yes, got it by Fraud.

He also lost it when this "sanghi nazi govt" is in power too.

Best part is that now as a foreign citizen with a pakistani father, he is not even eligible for a visa to visit India :lol:

I am loving it. :agree:

it is called vindictiveness and corruption and your post is bullcrap!

LOL. How is following the LAW "vindictive" ?

He got his OIC by fraud and now that it has been brought to the attention of the GoI, his OIC got cancelled. Within a day. Now that is efficiency and prompt response.

He is always free to challenge this in the courts. Same as every other person with a grievance.

why is no mod stopping this here nonsense? these bharatis are falsely trying to give the impression that he was some anonymous/unknown entity. whereas the truth is the exact opposite. the very reason for them RSSers adapting him was his father's name which they wanted to exploit and benefit from. these here dumbos are either like that jui molvi who insists wiki-leaks is a person and a cousin of Jemima Goldsmith or the retards think that everyone else is stupid.

@WebMaster

If he was an anonymous entity he would still have his OIC card obtained by Fraud.

He lost his OIC precisely because is not NOT an anonymous entity.

Ok he is British born. Why he conseal his father Identity to obtain OCI card. Which he is not eligible to. India don’t have dual citizenship

He is ? that explains a lot.

Why he wanted Gangadeshi citizenship in first place?

Why he wanted Gangadeshi citizenship in first place?
he was vulnerable after the murder of his (Christian) father by a Brelvi (injun school of thought) turd for "blasphemy (for trying to help asia bibi) so the bharatis took advantage of him. but when he wrote about modi the murdering teli they turned on him and revoked his citizenship

he was vulnerable after the muurder of his (Christian) father by a Brelvi (injun school of thought) turd for "blasphemy (for trying to help asia bibi) so the bharatis took advantage of him. but when he wrote about modi the murdering teli they turned on him

Well, he could have chosen some European or north American citizenships.. why go to lynchistan?

2nd you are wrong, just checked on Wikipedia that he is illegitimate son of Salman Taseer with Indian lady named Talveen Singh. So that could be the reason.

Salman Taseer's legitimate Pakistani family didn't applied for bharati citizenship.

Last edited:
Right decision.
PIO dont have the all kind of rights of a true Indian citizen .

EI2cxKGXYAAeb32

Only an idiot with weak faith would defend blasphemy laws. This disgusting law does not belong in this century and should be thrown in the bin of history.

Sure, only an idiot with no faith would comment on something, which is not in his domain.

Sure, only an idiot with no faith would comment on something, which is not in his domain.

Sitting in UK talking about believing in a law that justifies killing people for having a different opinion on religion. You're a true example of a crazy fanatic hypocrite that enjoys the benefits of a liberal democracy but want people in Pakistan to live in a medieval cesspool of ignorance and hatred.

Sitting in UK talking about believing in a law that justifies killing people for having a different opinion on religion. You're a true example of a crazy fanatic hypocrite that enjoys the benefits of a liberal democracy but want people in Pakistan to live in a medieval cesspool of ignorance and hatred.

Shut up. Don't BS.
Where you some where near SW18. Idiot. Your Liberal arse.

Shut up. Don't BS.
Where you some where near SW18. Idiot. Your Liberal arse.

Can't counter my point so you resort to idiocy how nice, no I will not shut up this is not Islamic State of Baghdadi, I live in the UK where I have the freedom to disagree and call out your violent and backward ideology.

Can't counter my point so you resort to idiocy how nice, no I will not shut up this is not Islamic State of Baghdadi, I live in the UK where I have the freedom to disagree and call out your violent and backward ideology.

You are a complete arse. You don't know the meaning of the word Liberal. Grow up and fcuk off.
Tomorrow you are going to say "Quran" is a medieval book, and we shouldn't follow it.
Your freedom of speech doesn't violate anyone else's rights. So you can shove your freedom of speech up your arse.
Freedom of speech in the UK count for nothing, if someone says or write something about the holocaust.
PM IK rightly pointed to those contradictions in the west.
Now bugger off.

You are a complete arse. You don't know the meaning of the word Liberal. Grow up and fcuk off.
Tomorrow you are going to say "Quran" is a medieval book, and we shouldn't follow it.
Your freedom of speech doesn't violate anyone else's rights. So you can shove your freedom of speech up your arse.
Freedom of speech in the UK count for nothing, if someone says or write something about the holocaust.
PM IK rightly pointed to those contradictions in the west.
Now bugger off.

I don't know the meaning of Liberal but you're the one supporting a barbaric medieval concept of blasphemy which takes minorities rights away in Pakistan. You are a complete tool and quite frankly thick, all the cousin inbreeding must have fucked up your brain. There is a difference between making fun of millions of dead Jewish people murdered by Nazis and disagreeing with someone's religion you absolute moron.

PS: You hate liberalism so what the **** are you doing in UK? I'm surprised you didn't join ISIS maybe you didn't have the balls to stand up for what you believe in so instead you decide to use up oxygen in UK talking about supporting laws that support murder. PM Imran Khan is not God and its funny for him to point contradictions in the West whereas he pussied out because the Mullahs weren't happy with the faith of a financial advisor, I wonder how much noise would you make if Boris Johnson removed Sajid Javid because the Right Wing White nationalists don't like him because of his faith and race.

I don't know the meaning of Liberal but you're the one supporting a barbaric medieval concept of blasphemy which takes minorities rights away in Pakistan. You are a complete tool and quite frankly thick, all the cousin inbreeding must have fucked up your brain. There is a difference between making fun of millions of dead Jewish people murdered by Nazis and disagreeing with someone's religion you absolute moron.

PS: You hate liberalism so what the **** are you doing in UK? I'm surprised you didn't join ISIS maybe you didn't have the balls to stand up for what you believe in so instead you decide to use up oxygen in UK talking about supporting laws that support murder. PM Imran Khan is not God and its funny for him to point contradictions in the West whereas he pussied out because the Mullahs weren't happy with the faith of a financial advisor, I wonder how much noise would you make if Boris Johnson removed Sajid Javid because the Right Wing White nationalists don't like him because of his faith and race.

So much filth coming out of your dead brain that it is not even possible.
Who told you that UK is a liberal country!! And who said you are a liberal!!
You keep throwing your agenda of declaring "Medieval Concept of Blasphemy". What is that concept moron!!
Even though the "Freedom of Speech" is mentioned but it didn't stop your filthy mind to spew its filth out.
Didn't bother to answer the questions, would you call "The Quran" a medieval book and demand that it should not be implemented and followed!!!

Go and roam around the streets of SW 18, I hope you would find some of like minded crooks claiming my Tax Sterling in false and fraudulent claims.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom