What's new

Salman Taseer on Blasphemy Law of Pakistan

I am deeply saddened by this tragedy, but I am also disgusted by those who continue to hide their own blasphemous faces behind the blasphemy laws, who use violence to mask their own cowardice. I am disgusted that Salman Taseer was one of only a few brave enough to stand up to the religiously bigoted, while others stood silent. And finally, I am disgusted by those who would rather speak ill of the dead and defile Taseer. Put aside your pettiness and have some respect.
Salman Taseer died a martyr today, and our condolences and prayers go out to his family. His death is a tremendous loss for Pakistan and for the fight to amend the blasphemy laws, but it is one that should mobilize us all to take a stand. Or else we all will have blood on our hands.

I feel extremely sorry for this guy who has just become a victim of wrong teachings of Islam taught by unqualified Mullah's who killed Salman Taseer for their personal gains. In my opinion this poor chap was just brainwashed by some corrupt Mullahs...

If I was a judge, I would rather send him behind bars for life and hang all those 2 dozens of Mullah's who had given Fatwah against Salman Taseer and provoked peoples for taking action against him

Last edited by a moderator:
See a guy who was so good as a Muslim has just been brainwashed and committed the worst crime one could do

May Allah guide us all

Please rename the thread title to "Shaheed Salman Taseer on Blasphemy Law"

Last edited by a moderator:
کاش انہیں ضیا مل جائے !
وسعت اللہ خان

سوال یہ ہے کہ اگر پاکستان میں اکتیس برس سے نافذ توہینِ مذہب کا قانونی مسودہ واقعی الہامی حیثیت رکھتا ہے تو پھر سعودی عرب اور ایران سمیت دنیا کا کوئی اور مسلمان ملک اب تک اسے اپنا ماڈل نا بنا کر اسکے فیوض و برکات سے کیوں محروم ہے۔

تو کیا پاکستان کے علاوہ باقی مسلمان ممالک اور حکومتوں کا عقیدہ کمزور یا گمراہ ہے یا وہ اسلام کی اس تشریح کو سمجھنے سے قاصر ہیں جسے پاکستانی مسلمانوں کا ایک طبقہ درست سمجھتا ہے۔

پاکستان میں دنیا کی کل مسلمان آبادی کا صرف گیارہ فیصد بستا ہے۔اس گیارہ فیصد میں ایسے کیا سرخاب کے پر لگے ہیں جو انڈونیشیا ، بنگلہ دیش اور نائجیریا کو بھی نصیب نہیں۔ حلانکہ ان تین ممالک میں مجموعی طور پر ساڑھے باون کروڑ مسلمان رہ رہے ہیں۔

کاش انہیں بھی کوئی ضیا نصیب ہو جائے ۔کاش ان کی بھی زندگی اور آخرت سنور جائے ۔۔​
?BBC Urdu? - ????????? - ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? !?

Last edited:
Guys this person who murdered the Governor is also a Hero for many a youths in fact on facebook I came across people using this guys picture in their avatar.

What I dont understand about Islam is the following. Everyone says that islam is a religion of peace,compassion understanding etc...etc. thats fine.

But how can one explain the reaction in the Islamic world after the Danish cartoons who by the way had also created a **** cartoon of Jesus. Even this incident in Pakistan where the Governor is killed because he allegedly said something against the prophet and also supported the scrapping of the blasphemy law.

So my question is, if Islam is a religion of peace, compassion, understanding, forgiveness but the way the followers are is basically that the moment you say one word against my religion or prophet I behead you.
My question is WHY? Why this intolerance despite claiming to follow a religion which promotes peace.

PS: I am not trying to provoke anything only trying to understand this. I am personally not religious at all

Back
Top Bottom