What's new

Salmaan Taseer's death anniversary today

Allah is also wise. He may not-

In the end he will-

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

nope he look like mentally handicapped zombi from evil dead.

something tells me- difference of opinion on this is natural-
and having no opinion at all on this is wise-
Allah knows best- who failed the message-

In the end he will-

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

something tells me- difference of opinion on this is natural-
and having no opinion at all on this is wise-
Allah knows best- who failed the message-

anyways , i will never favor any murderer (modi or qadri both are same to me).

How did Salman Taseer know that the woman in question was not guilty of blasphemy? If it was only based on his subjective judgement then, he should have learned to keep his mouth shut.

Let us also condemn the inaction of the Pakistan government to recover Shahbaz Taseer from the kidnappers.

qadri_murtid.jpg

It seems he has a lot of groupies.

How did Salman Taseer know that the woman in question was not guilty of blasphemy? If it was only based on his subjective judgement then, he should have learned to keep his mouth shut.
I say you're a blasphemer, according to your logic, how does everyone else know YOU arent guilty?

As long as her blasphemy was not PROVED she was innocent.

I say you're a blasphemer, according to your logic, how does everyone else know YOU arent guilty?

the blasphemy law is not like- you declare and you shoot-
Even there is a plenty if proved that you wrongly accused some one of that-

You see the law itself is not the problem- its the implementation of it-
Even i agree- Word of mouth- should not be considered as an evidence-

and i am talking about the law- not the validity of it-

Pakistanis who still believe in the liberal dream must also grapple with their past. Qadri is not the first one celebrated for killing a blasphemer. The 19-year-old illiterate who killed Raj Pal, the publisher of the book Rangeela Rasool, subsequently executed by the British, was held in the highest esteem by the founders of Pakistan, Muhammad Iqbal and Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Jinnah had been Ghazi Ilm Din's lawyer. It is reported that Iqbal, regarded as Islam's pre-eminent 20th century philosopher, placed the body in the grave with tears in his eyes and said: “This young man left us, the educated men, behind.” Ilm Din is venerated by a mausoleum over his grave in Lahore.

The Hindu : Opinion / Op-Ed : A long, sad year after Salman Taseer's killing by Pervez Hoodbhoy

Apparently Taseer's father Dr Muhammad Din Taseer was on the "Ghazi Ilm Din Committee" along with Allama Iqbal - http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\10\10\story_10-10-2011_pg3_4

The question here is not about whether the woman was guilty or not, rather is of Taseer's stout & unconditional support to her, without any collateral evidence of her innocence.

I am very upset to see in Pakistan peoples shouting on religion but not follow in real life only fulfill the formalities,,
Sulman Taseer was the person who had fail to define the fault in religion.
Actually the religion is the property of "Molvies" not Muslims and this person Qadri show the unintellectual recruitment of securities in Pakistan , no doubt this have no natural difference in Bloody terrorist who do kill peoples on nothing...

Sit back and make your analysis...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom