What's new

Salala remains a fresh wound

Reference to my first post.

01_02.gif

4237.gif

Explosive-laden truck overturns in Chaman

CHAMAN: An attempt to smuggle ammunition, gunpowder and an assortment of weapons to Quetta by concealing these items underneath logs of wood failed when the truck carrying the stuff overturned on Saturday afternoon.

The incident took place in Ganj Mandi area. Following the incident, the owner and driver of the truck escaped from the scene. Levies and FC personnel immediately took the area under its control. No government statement was issued with regard to the occurrence. According to a Levies spokesperson, the incident took place Saturday afternoon in the Ganj Mandi area located on the Mall Road, when a truck overloaded with wooden logs overturned whilst proceeding down the road. As a result, ammunition and weapons concealed beneath the wooden logs were exposed for all to see.

Following intimation of the incident, the Levies force personnel immediately reached the scene and dispersed the crowd that had gathered around the truck, following which the police and FC personnel also arrived at the scene. According to sources, amongst the items seized were 170 bags of gunpowder, 325 landmines, four anti-aircraft guns, four rocket launchers, one hi-tech wireless set as well as an assortment of bomb-making devices.

The FC seized the items as well as the truck, but the truck’s owner managed to flee from the scene. No government statement was issued about the incident. Sources said that the truck had been attempting to smuggle these weapons and explosives to Quetta.

Explosive-laden truck overturns in Chaman

If the government and the army were patriotic in the first place, the first thing that should have been done was to expel the Ambassador and close the embassy and give all the US nationals (read CIA agents) ultimatum to leave within a certain period of time otherwise the government won't be responsible for their safety.

But the government and the army wants to look like a joker just for the sake of the Dollars.

when someone asks a hungry guy what is 2 + 2 and he goes 4 roti

it seems that you are one of those who's mind is fixated on dollars. it not just the dollars that prevents the leadership from doing what you (from the comfort of your home) want them to do but there are other factors too one of which is the consequences.

name one Arab country that even provided a lip service in these times for Pakistan? before advocating confrontation think about your relatives who are not living safely in the Land of Al Qasim with you but are stuck in Pakistan.

dont speak like a Kasbi please, its not always money. maybe the leadership needs to live in UAE to get some guts like you

USA has a history of making "Innocent mistakes" and then not apologizing.

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iran Air Flight 655 was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on July 3, 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz, toward the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran, to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf on its usual flight path when it was destroyed by the United States Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes (CG-49), killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard
However, the United States has never admitted responsibility, nor apologized to Iran.

--------------------------------------------------------------

USA has a well documented track record of deception,arrogance and abusing allies..They kill and never apologize,but if some of their citizens are killed they launch full fledged attacks..
Its in best interest of Pakistan to steer clear of such a dangerous country...

when someone asks a hungry guy what is 2 + 2 and he goes 4 roti

it seems that you are one of those who's mind is fixated on dollars. it not just the dollars that prevents the leadership from doing what you (from the comfort of your home) want them to do but there are other factors too one of which is the consequences.

name one Arab country that even provided a lip service in these times for Pakistan? before advocating confrontation think about your relatives who are not living safely in the Land of Al Qasim with you but are stuck in Pakistan.

dont speak like a Kasbi please, its not always money. maybe the leadership needs to live in UAE to get some guts like you

Sir,

My mind is not fixed on Dollars but what we see the leaders doing only shows that they work for their personal interests unless if you know something that I do not know of which shows that they work for the interests of the nation and not their personal interests. And what are those personal interests exactly everyone knows.

If I had guts i would not have been what i am in my life.

Our Leaders are already living and having livelihood in countries outside Pakistan. But they do not want to implement the positive things that they see in those countries back in Pakistan.

I fail to understand why does Pakistan's civil govt. didn't expelled respective ambassadors for celebrating Salala incident?

Attack is one thing but celebrating it later and blaming Pakistan in arrogant manner, shows some serious hate!

Back
Top Bottom