What's new

Salahuddin Ayyubi

Soltan Yusuf Ayyub "Salah al din" Shadi of Rawadi Kurdish tribe. Great Moslem Iranic warrior like many others from the warrior clans of Iran.

This is what he may have looked like when he was young, face generated by AI. Typical Kurd.

historical-figures-recreated-royalty-now-becca-saladin-23-6115160bf1ad6__880.jpg

Kurdish man from Iran

portrait-of-indian-man-picture-id828189690
That's an Italian painting of Saladin nearly 400 years later, it's completely based off of the artist's imagination, not how Saladin actually looked.

He looks European

Proto and nordo Iranics like Kurdish and Northwestern Persians can look like fake Europeans.

This is our former cultural minister who triggered global Jews by denying the holocaust

main-qimg-a006f2d6db3925daa29cda3e36579c6b-lq

that's not how European works lol
everyone could tell apart Freddie mercury apart as ethnic- forget that even here
I could easily tell he was ethnic or Pakistani - not everyone with white skin can pass as European cause 100s of millions of people have that outside of Europe, features can tell you apart

I guess living with European makes it easier to identify

Proto and nordo Iranics like Kurdish and Northwestern Persians can look like fake Europeans.

This is our former cultural minister who triggered global Jews by denying the holocaust

main-qimg-a006f2d6db3925daa29cda3e36579c6b-lq
if he didn't have blonde hair you could tell him apart too

Lets just focus on Salahuddin work instead of his imagined looks.

that's not how European works lol
everyone could tell apart Freddie mercury apart as ethnic- forget that even here
I could easily tell he was ethnic or Pakistani - not everyone with white skin can pass as European cause 100s of millions of people have that outside of Europe, features can tell you apart

I guess living with European makes it easier to identify

if he didn't have blonde hair you could tell him apart too

which is why I used the word fake europeans. Iranic features are unique

Back
Top Bottom