What's new

Turkey, Pakistan to co-produce series on revered Muslim general Saladin

If they going build a model for Al-Aqsa and Doom for this series, better stick with it and forget the real one.
Moreover, he was a Kurd. It'd be interesting to see how Turkish director presents him in this series.

Crusades to dikhaney ni, better ha Panipat ya 1857 war per bana lete. Even Alauddin vs Mongols is a much better story.
The kurd part wont be highlighted, the muslim part will be and it wont be playing with facts as muslims of that era were more reclined towards religion than nationalism.

By ur defination we should have nothing to do with Islam cause it didnt originate in Pakistan?, is that ur stance?
He said why Pakistani actors? And he's right,what's Pakistan got to do with it? Put Arabs and Turks to make the production,why Pakistanis? If you want Pakistanis just make a series about Babur or Alamgir.

If they going build a model for Al-Aqsa and Doom for this series, better stick with it and forget the real one.
Moreover, he was a Kurd. It'd be interesting to see how Turkish director presents him in this series.

Crusades to dikhaney ni, better ha Panipat ya 1857 war per bana lete. Even Alauddin vs Mongols is a much better story.
Turk is obsessed with Turk nationalism

Arab is obsessed with Arab nationalism

Persian is playing it's own shadow game. Also obsessed with Persian nationalism.

What made us all great and united was İslam.

112449_TUR20210821producerEmreKonukAkliFilmssignspakistanAnsariShahTW_1629555075652.jpg

Turk is obsessed with Turk nationalism

Arab is obsessed with Arab nationalism

Persian is playing it's own shadow game. Also obsessed with Persian nationalism.

What made us all great and united was İslam.
Is that why you were still in-fighting back then? The various sultanates and emirates of Rum and the Mamluks vs the Arabs and the Ottomans vs the Karamans later? And the Arabs vs the Ottomans and the Ottomans vs the Safavids and the Egyptians vs the Sudanese etc etc.?

Sounds highly interesting, hopefully this series comes with English subtitles for those of us linguistically challenged. The last positive representation I saw but unfortunately was not delved into too much was Kingdom of Heaven.

Is that why you were still in-fighting back then? The various sultanates and emirates of Rum and the Mamluks vs the Arabs and the Ottomans vs the Karamans later? And the Arabs vs the Ottomans and the Ottomans vs the Safavids and the Egyptians vs the Sudanese etc etc.?
That era was breakdown and transitioning to Kingdom according to hadis. İ was talking about Khulafa rashidoon period. And don't bring the schisms of those times. Battle of camel was a huge misunderstanding and was predicted in hadis. Khulafa assassinations and assassination of Usman r.a was also a huge conspiracy. Schism between Shia and sunni was also a huge conspiracy and some(Dr. İsrar) think secret jews played a huge part.

Sounds highly interesting, hopefully this series comes with English subtitles for those of us linguistically challenged. The last positive representation I saw but unfortunately was not delved into too much was Kingdom of Heaven.
Ghassan Massoud was top! He really was so memorable in this role!

"When I am no longer king,I quake for Islam"

We need to have more student exchange and tourism and more trade ties rather than movies.

No, media is much much more important than shitty student exchanges. Student exchanges are always happening anyways? It is easy to arrange that. After havoc of Indian media, cable and dish tv, its good to have Islamic media for our younger generation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom