What's new

Sajjan Kumar acquitted in 1984 case, justice Denied to Sikhs.

we need a public uprising to disband this corrupt party called congress !!

Kill a congress leader a day and earn 100 virgins.. :lol:

Tu Rang de Basanti ka Aamir khan ban ja aur main uska producer . Funding will be from my side :omghaha:

LMAO .. atleast some people have got jail terms for the godhra riots.. Now tell me one thing.. the riots which were there 17 years prior to this guj riots ( the delhi riots ) how many people got jailterms till now ?
NADA !

Lets not compare the two events ! One of them is atleast not trying to screw up judiciary to protect a known killer and the other one is doing it with nonchalantly !!

Says who...modi deserves to die in the same gallows that Sajjan Kumar does. There is no different AT ALL. In fact Modi's riots were bigger.

Says who...modi deserves to die in the same gallows that Sajjan Kumar does. There is no different AT ALL. In fact Modi's riots were bigger.

Modi did not say "When Big Tree falls, Earth shakes" to approve the riots.

NaMo btw got the clean cheat couple of days back abt riots.

There is no comparsion b\w Guajart and riots of '84.
Sajjan Kumar should have been hanged.
Sikhism unlike Islam is Indic religion and one of reason why Hinduisim was able to survive in N India the onslaughts of Muslims invaders was that Sikh Gurus stood up and bravely fought invading barbarians.

I think the same about Modi- he led a program that killed 100s and should be hanged. People who want Sajjan Kumar in the gallows are right. But they go wrong when they use different standards for Modi.

The whole matter of Modi's role in the riots has been investigated by the independent, Supreme Court appointed SIT. The SIT found that Modi did his best to control the riots.

You are like the witch-hunting fanatics of medieval Europe.

You need to go by logic and facts, not by your prejudices.

If you want you can try to challenge the SIT conclusions on facts.

Zakia Jaffri is trying that but the poor woman is being misled by greedy criminals like Teesta. She changed her statement many years after the riots in an effort to implicate Modi and now she finds that she cannot prove the allegations put in her mouth by Teesta.

Back to topic: Sorry to hear about Sajjan Kumar, he needs to be brought to justice.

LMAO .. atleast some people have got jail terms for the godhra riots.. Now tell me one thing.. the riots which were there 17 years prior to this guj riots ( the delhi riots ) how many people got jailterms till now ?
NADA !

Along with Sajjan Kumar's acquital, the court also convicted five others for murder in the same judgement. Think about that, and then think about the logic of the first sentence again. Apply the logic you just used, with this fact in mind.

As somebody said earlier on the thread, people use different standards and different logic to evaluate their favoured people as opposed to their disfavoured people.

And by the way, hundreds (yes, HUNDREDS) of people have been convicted for the anti-sikh riots, to date. Several of them have been given life sentences.

442 convicted in various anti-Sikh riots cases: Delhi Police - Hindustan Times

Now think about how many have been convicted in the Guj riots? And apply the logic you used earlier.

There is no doubt that the guj riots were planned. I have a first hand experience of interacting with a "kar sevak" who was on his way to gujrat to save the hindu religion's self esteem ! But the way there has been a tirade against Modi, a lot of people YES a lot of them have become more emboldened in their support towards him. The law is taking it's course and I will trust SC judgement if and when any evidence surfaces, judgement will be without mercy.

Having said that, there were clear incriminating evidences implicating Sajjan Kumar.. ! But he has been acquitted. That is a shocker. Clearly the congress central govt roughshod the CBI into loosing the case.

I just want to say, if only that many pseudo intellectuals had the mettle to talk about sikh riots than judgement would have been different !

Along with Sajjan Kumar's acquital, the court also convicted five others for murder in the same judgement. Think about that, and then think about the logic of the first sentence again. Apply the logic you just used, with this fact in mind.

As somebody said earlier on the thread, people use different standards and different logic to evaluate their favoured people as opposed to their disfavoured people.

And by the way, hundreds (yes, HUNDREDS) of people have been convicted for the anti-sikh riots, to date. Several of them have been given life sentences.

442 convicted in various anti-Sikh riots cases: Delhi Police - Hindustan Times

Now think about how many have been convicted in the Guj riots? And apply the logic you used earlier.

The difference is how many of the big sharks got convicted ? The planners basically not the crowd ! How many senior congress leaders got the stick ?

If these criminals of 84 are not hanged, Congress Govt. should be thrown out in the next election, the cases should be re opened and the criminals should be punished.

The difference is how many of the big sharks got convicted ? The planners basically not the crowd ! How many senior congress leaders got the stick ?

See, now you are changing your standard of evaluation, to stick to your original conclusion, even in the light of new facts that have been presented to you. Moving the goalposts.

Earlier you said not a single person ("NADA") has been convicted for the 1984 riots, and THAT is the difference. When I pointed out that 450+ people have been convicted so far, and at least 50+ have gotten life terms, you are now saying that the difference is in the "big fish". It is a classic case of going from the conclusion to the premise, instead of the other way round.

Other than maya kodnani, how many "big fish" were convicted for gujarat riots? Vinay Katiyar, Amit shah etc not only walk free, but have been given high positions in the party for the upcoming elections.

What a waste.. This will again delay the justice. By the time, this Durjan Kumar is punished, he would be dead.

Black day for Indian Judiciary... Shame on us...

Mind ur language, :angry: the court only decides on the proofs and evidence submitted before it.

Its more of a case of CBI's misuse by manmohan singh and sonia gandhi...................so................shame on them.:tdown:

See, now you are changing your standard of evaluation, to stick to your original conclusion, even in the light of new facts that have been presented to you. Moving the goalposts.

Earlier you said not a single person ("NADA") has been convicted for the 1984 riots, and THAT is the difference. When I pointed out that 450+ people have been convicted so far, and at least 50+ have gotten life terms, you are now saying that the difference is in the "big fish". It is a classic case of going from the conclusion to the premise, instead of the other way round.

Other than maya kodnani, how many "big fish" were convicted for gujarat riots? Vinay Katiyar, Amit shah etc not only walk free, but have been given high positions in the party for the upcoming elections.

Aren't we missing a critical difference between the two case. In the case of Gujrat the Investigation was run by Supreme Court Appointed and Monitored SIT. Most of the cases were heard by courts outside Gujrat.

While in the Sikh Riots case investigation was done by CBI. The same CBI that was caught with its pants down sleeping with the Govt yesterday. Supreme Court yesterday said it doesn't trust CBI anymore. If the highest court doesn't trust CBI anymore then how come you can expect the ordinary citizens of this country to trust CBI.

I think perception that Justice has been done in this case is totally missing. Supreme Court needs to appoint another SIT to look into Sikh Riots cases and monitor the same.

Mind ur language, :angry: the court only decides on the proofs and evidence submitted before it.

Its more of a case of CBI's misuse by manmohan singh and sonia gandhi...................so................shame on them.:tdown:

And them were voted by us - so nothing wrong in what he stated. This is a sad day where once again we failed the Sikhs today - one of the most patriotic communities of India. Need an impartial investigation agency run under the control of SC to investigate all these cases just like the SIT to provide justice to the affected Sikhs.

Aren't we missing a critical difference between the two case. In the case of Gujrat the Investigation was run by Supreme Court Appointed and Monitored SIT. Most of the cases were heard by courts outside Gujrat.

While in the Sikh Riots case investigation was done by CBI. The same CBI that was caught with its pants down sleeping with the Govt yesterday. Supreme Court yesterday said it doesn't trust CBI anymore. If the highest court doesn't trust CBI anymore then how come you can expect the ordinary citizens of this country to trust CBI.

I think perception that Justice has been done in this case is totally missing. Supreme Court needs to appoint another SIT to look into Sikh Riots cases and monitor the same.

And despite all that mistrust about the investigating agencies, it is a fact that 450+ people have been convicted for the 1984 riots, while most of the big fish in the gujarat riots are walking free. There is really no difference in the two cases. There were lapses on the part of the police in both cases, there has been miscarriage of justice in both cases, and there has been (some) justice done in both cases.

Each time I point out a fact, people are coming up with a new "difference". First somebody asserted that the difference is that not a single person was convicted in the '84 riots. When I pointed out that hundreds have been convicted, then he said that the difference is that no "big fish" were convicted. When I pointed out that that was true of gujarat too, now you are saying that the difference is that the investigation was done by CBI in one instance and SC in another. Now I'm pointing out that despite that, more people have been convicted for '84 than for Gujarat.

I'm waiting for somebody to come up with another "the differrence is that..."

At some point you have to realize that most of you are using different standards.

And despite all that mistrust about the investigating agencies, it is a fact that 450+ people have been convicted for the 1984 riots, while most of the big fish in the gujarat riots are walking free. There is really no difference in the two cases. There were lapses on the part of the police in both cases, there has been miscarriage of justice in both cases, and there has been (some) justice done in both cases.

Each time I point out a fact, people are coming up with a new "difference". First somebody asserted that the difference is that not a single person was convicted in the '84 riots. When I pointed out that hundreds have been convicted, then he said that the difference is that no "big fish" were convicted. When I pointed out that that was true of gujarat too, now you are saying that the difference is that the investigation was done by CBI in one instance and SC in another. Now I'm pointing out that despite that, more people have been convicted for '84 than for Gujarat.

I'm waiting for somebody to come up with another "the differrence is that..."

At some point you have to realize that most of you are using different standards.

I am not talking about the difference. I am talking about perception of Justice which is missing in this case. The reason why Supreme Court appointed SIT in case of Gujrat was because it was alleged that the State Govt was involved. So an Independent body was required to investigate the same according to the Supreme Court so that there is no conflict of interest.

Incase of Sikh riots the Central Govt was complicit upto the PM (this is what I allege and many others do). So why is no independent body assigned to investigate the same. Now that we have proof that CBI is not independent. Why are we having dual yardsticks. Its not a question of number of convicts. Its a question that the investigation is being done fair and independent. And sadly to say after yesterday's court ruling now I believe that its is not the case as long as CBI is doing the investigation.

To answer your question yes there are different standards being applied. And and its upto the Central govt and the Courts to come clean on it. Appoint an SIT to investigate Sikh Riots just like Gujarat Riots. In fact I think that should be the case for all riots where the govt is complicit as I have little faith in the executive branch of this country.

Back
Top Bottom