What's new

Sajjan Kumar acquitted in 1984 case, justice Denied to Sikhs.

Gentle Typhoon

Reaction score
Court acquitted him in a 1984 anti Sikh riot case.

Relatives attacked Sajjan and Judge in Court.

Sajjan Kumar aqcuitted in ONE of the cases, not all.

Even that is not acceptable. He is a mass murderer of minority community. He led the mobs to butcher people from minority community. and 29 years later he is being acquitted. CBI did not do its job as usual under pressure from Congress.

A shameful day for all Indians. Congress has let down all Indians. A big thoo on CBI and Congress...

Congressi Secularism.....

i don't wana see chut*ya congress government again.

Then do something about it. As a social service, go to your city's semi-rural and shanty settlements and tell the "chickan daroo" crowd the dangers of voting Congress for momentary gains...

Make sure you do it along with other volunteers so that they are made to realize the dangers.

Congressi Secularism.....

Then do something about it. As a social service, go to your city's semi-rural and shanty settlements and tell the "chickan daroo" crowd the dangers of voting Congress for momentary gains...

Make sure you do it along with other volunteers so that they are made to realize the dangers.

I did that already in my locality. Though I dont know all of them but I tried my best.

i don't wana see chut*ya congress government again.

Then mate do something about it . Tell each and every friend kind agar Congress ko vote diya toh Teri G@@nd maar doonga . Respectfully discuss with your family members why not to vote for Kaun angrezzz. At least you will be able to grab around 50 votes in your favour . Remember charity begins at home

aur vote do congress ko.... un dallon ne pura desh bech khaya... kutte s@@le !!

Aek saal aur jhel le

A) I think Sajjan Kumar is guilty
B) I think Congress has shielded him & protected him
C) I think Congress is trash and garbage because of it

I think the same about Modi- he led a program that killed 100s and should be hanged. People who want Sajjan Kumar in the gallows are right. But they go wrong when they use different standards for Modi.

A) I think Sajjan Kumar is guilty
B) I think Congress has shielded him & protected him
C) I think Congress is trash and garbage because of it

I think the same about Modi- he led a program that killed 100s and should be hanged. People who want Sajjan Kumar in the gallows are right. But they go wrong when they use different standards for Modi.

LMAO .. atleast some people have got jail terms for the godhra riots.. Now tell me one thing.. the riots which were there 17 years prior to this guj riots ( the delhi riots ) how many people got jailterms till now ?
NADA !

Lets not compare the two events ! One of them is atleast not trying to screw up judiciary to protect a known killer and the other one is doing it with nonchalantly !!

Back
Top Bottom