What's new

Saiful Azam leave Pakistan why Not MM Alam

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed zia Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
its information at google .........Saiful Azam joined tiny Jordanian Airforce. On June 5, 1967 Saiful Azam engaged four Israeli jets over Jordanian Mafraq air base.

He shot down a Myst�re commanded by Israeli pilot H. Boleh and damaged another that crash-landed in Israeli territory. Two days later, Jordanian airforce commander sent Saiful Azam to help Iraqi airforce.

While piloting the Iraqi Hunter Azam shot down two of the Israeli attacking planes.

Group Captain Saiful Azam is a retired air force officer who served as a fighter pilot with the Pakistan Air Force in the years before 1971. After the independence of Bangladesh, he joined the Bangladesh Air Force.

Saiful Azam remains the only fighter pilot who has flown for four air forces (Bangladesh, Jordan, Iraq and Pakistan) at war, along with the unique distinction of having skills against two different air forces (India and Israel).As of 2012, according to the Pakistan government, he holds the record for shooting down more Israeli aircraft than any other pilot. They also indicate that the United States Air Force honored Azam in 2000 and that Azam is "One of the twenty two 'Living Eagles' of the world"

Why he left pakistan I am so disappoint to read this After Rashid minhas Shaheed .. that thing happen ...but why they left and why MM Alam reject to leave. Love their country or love their nation its different things
Group Captain Saiful Azam.jpg

MM Alam was Behari not a Bengali...so loyalties of Beharis was always with Pakistan even of the ones living in Bangladesh today. Saif was a Bengali so his loyalities were with the Bengalis ...there were many other Bengalis in our armed forces that elected to stay in Pakistan and rose up in ranks

its information at google .........Saiful Azam joined tiny Jordanian Airforce. On June 5, 1967 Saiful Azam engaged four Israeli jets over Jordanian Mafraq air base.

He shot down a Myst�re commanded by Israeli pilot H. Boleh and damaged another that crash-landed in Israeli territory. Two days later, Jordanian airforce commander sent Saiful Azam to help Iraqi airforce.

While piloting the Iraqi Hunter Azam shot down two of the Israeli attacking planes.

Group Captain Saiful Azam is a retired air force officer who served as a fighter pilot with the Pakistan Air Force in the years before 1971. After the independence of Bangladesh, he joined the Bangladesh Air Force.

Saiful Azam remains the only fighter pilot who has flown for four air forces (Bangladesh, Jordan, Iraq and Pakistan) at war, along with the unique distinction of having skills against two different air forces (India and Israel).As of 2012, according to the Pakistan government, he holds the record for shooting down more Israeli aircraft than any other pilot. They also indicate that the United States Air Force honored Azam in 2000 and that Azam is "One of the twenty two 'Living Eagles' of the world"

Why he left pakistan I am so disappoint to read this After Rashid minhas Shaheed .. that thing happen ...but why they left and why MM Alam reject to leave. Love their country or love their nation its different things View attachment 464261
MM Alam was Bihari...he was born in Bengal and spoke fluent Bengali...but he comes from a Urdu speaking Bihari family.

Why he left pakistan I am so disappoint to read this After Rashid minhas Shaheed .. that thing happen ...but why they left and why MM Alam reject to leave. Love their country or love their nation its different things View attachment 464261

As far as I'm concerned, gem is a gem, no matter the ring! Much respect and kudos for every thing he did it for us.

Maybe he worked afterwards for the ISI.

Just saying

Well Justice Hamoodur Rahman also stayed here
nothing surprising
many Patriotic Bengalis opted to remain in Pakistan

Turns out fighting for Arabs was a big mistake.

Can you please spare us. What is the sense of this thread. I mean SaifulAzam had a choice in the matter and he chose to live in Bangladesh. Alam chose to live in Pakistan. My wife has chosen for me to be Caged in UK. While I being a stupid idealist still want to go back to Pakistan knowing fully well I cannot survive a single day in my native country.
People have choices and they take decisions bazed on those choices. Why does one need to open a thread on it?
A

Can you please spare us. What is the sense of this thread. I mean SaifulAzam had a choice in the matter and he chose to live in Bangladesh. Alam chose to live in Pakistan. My wife has chosen for me to be Caged in UK. While I being a stupid idealist still want to go back to Pakistan knowing fully well I cannot survive a single day in my native country.
People have choices and they take decisions bazed on those choices. Why does one need to open a thread on it?
A

Actually sir since you are a think tank analyst.

Picking Bangladesh over Pakistan is an ideological choice and not as simple as the britain vs Pakistan choice

Uske din bhi aenge. Jaldi hai? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom