What's new

Saeed Ajmal: "ICC issued special dispensation for my bowling"

These new guys should learn things from players Like Sachin, Dravid, Inzmam about how to talk and behave off the field.

or imran khan that guy spoke awsome english and smart these guys are a talent power house but cant speak english not even our captain sahab they should refrain from interviews or take nightly english tuition

The guy can hardly speak english. He has been thrown into the limelight and has been taken out of context. To pick on him is a bit cruel. Pakistan were a better side than England in all departments.
I think you will see the stats will show we are not a one man team - Umar Gul, Abdul Rehman, Azhar Ali, Younis Khan and the rest - it was a team performance. Its a shame they focus on a guy thats English is weak. Latter half of the article it states :

According to the ICC, Ajmal may be confused by the carry angle of his elbow (the way it hangs when his arm is by his side), which is about 15 degrees, and the flexed angle, which is measured when his arm is horizontal during his bowling action, which is 23 degrees.
The confusion, for those who watch on TV or see two-dimensional photographs of him bowling, is that bent arms are allowed as long as they are not straightened through more than 15 degrees. When Ajmal was tested, his arm straightened 10 degrees for his off-break and only seven degrees for his doosra and quicker ball.
That is apparently less than bowlers such as Andrew Flintoff, Glenn McGrath and Allan Donald, who were measured as part of an ICC study just over 10 years ago.

So lets just relax and enjoy the success....

These new guys should learn things from players Like Sachin, Dravid, Inzmam about how to talk and behave off the field.

the catch 22 is highlighted

the goras never ever accept defeat whey are still hounding Maradona for that "hand of God" episode that happened 25 years ago.

the main thing to do is to teach these pando players the way to conduct themselves to the media and the public.
maybe there is a lot of gas up his head due to the win too but yea he has given a lot of ammo to the whining English press and its players to cry about

as long as our media doesnt pick it up he can shout on the streets and noone will care... i think we should relax and act as if it never happened and shut his mouth with tape or send him back to school

Nothing wrong- Let him speak what ever he wants-
The new found love of ICC for Pakistani players will do the clarifications-

Thanks-
well i am tired of saying this every time i come back from a ban- but as always-
its good to be back -

how many times you have been banned:p:P::P

Back
Top Bottom