What's new

Sad News for Muslim World. Another Islamic country falling victim to Arab Spring

I'm literally the only one asking you guys to redirect your sentiment toward states that actually fight and do everything you so eagerly want to see in Muslim states/governments. I'm helping you by suggesting you quit wasting your time on Jordan etc.

Okay let's stick with your words Jordan is a western puppet but was Gaddafi a western puppent. Were Libyans poor or in economic crisis? No Libya was the richest country in whole of Africa but yet Libya went down. Syria was not western puppet and it went down. It is no more western puppets the fate awaits us all.

Jordanian tribe threatens to 'shake' country unless jailed figurehead freed

Leaders of one of Jordan's most powerful tribes have threatened to "shake the pillars of the Jordanian state" unless a prominent opposition figure arrested for calling for political change is released within hours.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/Jordan-Madaba-king-abdullah-Fares-al-Fayez-protest

It has CIA written all over it.
Al fayez are from bani Sakhar which is one of the most powerful tribes in the region

Al fayez are from bani Sakhar which is one of the most powerful tribes in the region

I know that is the main problem if they are going against Jordan than it is trouble and this thing should end.

I know that is the main problem if they are going against Jordan than it is trouble and this thing should end.
I hope they do overthrow the hashimates the Freemasons
King Hussein died from syphilis

Okay let's stick with your words Jordan is a western puppet but was Gaddafi a western puppent. Were Libyans poor or in economic crisis? No Libya was the richest country in whole of Africa but yet Libya went down. Syria was not western puppet and it went down. It is no more western puppets the fate awaits us all.

You sound a bit confused. I got all the respect in the world for Gaddafi and despise NATO and UK/France's swift murder of his country.

King Hussein died from syphilis
No one will gain anything from the overthrow of Hashimates it will only bring destruction to the Muslims. For how long we will celebrate each others destruction on sectarian issues. In the end this fire will swallow us all.

King Hussein died from
No one will gain anything from the overthrow of Hashimates it will only bring destruction to the Muslims. For how long we will celebrate each others destruction on sectarian issues. In the end this fire will swallow us all.
They conspired against everybody they are like the cancer who need to be removed

You cannot trade with China or Turkey only you need other countries to trade with. Libya was huge trade partner of Pakistan and so was Syria. The fall of both those countries has effected us.

Do know what is the real reason behind all these protests in Jordan is. It is the nuclear deal Jordan signed with Russia.

Trade with whoever you want. But their fate is not ours. We also trade with Europe and America. But their destinies are not intertwinned with Pakistan's. Until Pakistanis don't become strong nationalists, we will continue to be downtrodden. Whether we like it or not, the key to Pakistan becoming a major global power lies with Turkey and China, not other Muslims nations.

It is their country.
Let them fck it up as they want.

EXACTLY!!!!!.....POTM!........It's sickening to see Pakistanis worrying about nations and peoples who could not care less about Pakistan and Pakistanis. Not our problem, not our business.

don’t forget guys rasool said.
qayamat will not happen until there is last hashmi alive.
and appearantly jordan royal family is last true hasmi alive.
so get the point
connect the dots

don’t forget guys rasool said.
qayamat will not happen until there is last hashmi alive.
and appearantly jordan royal family is last true hasmi alive.
so get the point
connect the dots

OP do you have a source suggesting the protests are continuing? Also what does the West have to do with here? Jordan is a Western ally and they need aid from allies and Arab nations which they do get but they lack some natural resources like other neighbors.

For Jordan you had 80 years to make an economy in your country , and you are now asking for aid

How much trade existed between Jordan - Syria , can anyone elaborate if the loss of trade between Syria and Jordan has indirectly caused a crash in Jordanian economy ?
True..we also had 70 years

The whole game is to take over all Palestine on paper (practically its taken) and make up Jordan to fit the Palestinian

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom