SAC to deliver new J-11B jets

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
SAC to deliver new J-11B jets

1-40.jpg

2-30.jpg

3-19.jpg

J-11Bs will still serve in the PLAAF and production will continue, just like how the USAF still considers the F-15 as their air superiority fighter. They will be getting AESA radars (or are in the process of getting).

However, they have a load of ongoing projects (J-16, J-18, J-19, J-2X, JH-7B, to name a few) that will be the follow on variants. J-16 and J-19 might be revealed this year.

J-11Bs will still serve in the PLAAF and production will continue, just like how the USAF still considers the F-15 as their air superiority fighter. They will be getting AESA radars (or are in the process of getting).

However, they have a load of ongoing projects (J-16, J-18, J-19, J-2X, JH-7B, to name a few) that will be the follow on variants. J-16 and J-19 might be revealed this year.

They just revealed their air-borne PESA. You won't be seeing anything new for the next 7 years or so. Mind you that is a long time. You'll probably have kids by then.

They just revealed their air-borne PESA. You won't be seeing anything new for the next 7 years or so. Mind you that is a long time. You'll probably have kids by then.

Too bad we will fail you again.Lets see if the SAC will roll out the J16 at the end of this year which depends on the wall-climbing partys hard work in Shengyan.

Hello can i know if those J-11B jets with WS-10 engines can be sale for export to other countries? If so, who will be the target market?

Hello can i know if those J-11B jets with WS-10 engines can be sale for export to other countries? If so, who will be the target market?

I don't think it would be available for export anytime soon.

It would make more sense if PLAAF itself is replacing all its F-7s, A-5s and other older aircraft with newer ones like the J-11B and others over time. Or even J-20 :D

Production of F-7s ceased way back in 2008.

Are you being Sarcastic?

@Indian members: You all need to stop trolling in the China subforum and take it to the main board. We know that our one-child policy has put us at a numerical disadvantage compared with you guys here. :lol:

However, before you do that, please be aware that you can't even produce the all mighty LCA domestically and China has already rolled out 100% indigenous J-11b which is far superior to the Su-27 in terms of electronics.

@Indian members: You all need to stop trolling in the China subforum and take it to the main board. We know that our one-child policy has put us at a numerical disadvantage compared with you guys here. :lol:

However, before you do that, please be aware that you can't even produced the all mighty LCA domestically and China has already rolled out 100% indigenous J-11b which is far superior to the Su-27 in terms of electronics.
j-11? we're testing the j-20 the same time their testing the LCA which despite decades of effort is still not truly indigenous

What PESA? So far China hasn't revealed any specifications information regarding their specific radars. The military official stated that J-11B and J-15 will incorporate AESAs and him saying that is far more accurate than some ill-informed guy who makes hilariously off-hand assumptions.

Professional military insiders and analysts put the J-16 and J-19 to be revealed this year. Keep on believing your assumptions, but I'm pretty sure I won't be having kids then. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom