What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

FC-31V2 - 20190904 grey 1+2.jpg

Its a nice looking plane, with good capability. Shame China is not buying it for themselves, because if they did, then i am sure PAF would also order a batch or 2. FC31 is viable in PAF, if China also buys it(so that it averages out the cost of supporting it over 30 years etc).

Its a nice looking plane, with good capability. Shame China is not buying it for themselves, because if they did, then i am sure PAF would also order a batch or 2. FC31 is viable in PAF, if China also buys it(so that it averages out the cost of supporting it over 30 years etc).
PLAAF and PLAN would buy what they need.

Besides, the winner-takes-all is impossible in AVIC.

True, and same with PAF. This bird really does look like it has no future.

Why, I really don't understand all this lamenting!

IMO it is a great concept and all it lacks is a decent modern engine and - and here the rumours are quite varying - a hard confirmation from the PLA. But hey, maybe there is already and they only do not want to unveil their true intentions ... why are you so sure?

Why, I really don't understand all this lamenting!

IMO it is a great concept and all it lacks is a decent modern engine and - and here the rumours are quite varying - a hard confirmation from the PLA. But hey, maybe there is already and they only do not want to unveil their true intentions ... why are you so sure?
In the May 2019 interview with Jane's, the PAF CAS said the FGFA ASR is twin-engine. So, though the PAF insists there's another design in the works locally, you just never know how things turn out.

PLAAF and PLAN would buy what they need.

Besides, the winner-takes-all is impossible in AVIC.
why not China give this whole project to Pakistan with transfer of technology.just suggestion...

Yes you r absolutely right my bro but i think China can help Pakistan in this sector to what do u think...:china::pakistan:
That means Pakistan needs to invest a lot of on high tech department. No offense, but it means Pakistan need to import a lot of equipment from all over the world, China can supply most of them, such as hydraulic press forge.

Pakistan need tens of billions of hard cash down payment. I think Pakistan will do it when CPEC get enough fruits.
upload_2019-10-16_15-7-50.png

upload_2019-10-16_15-8-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-16_15-0-16.png
    upload_2019-10-16_15-0-16.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 37

Back
Top Bottom