What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

J-11 is a copy of Su-27/Su-30. What is a J-15 ??

JF-17 is so advanced that the PLAAF has not replaced their third generation J-8, J-7, JH-7 and Q-5 aircraft with it.

See answers to bold above:
1) Majority of the top end Russian and Chinese jets are further advanced derivatives of the SU family.....including the PAKFA!!

2) The JFT is actually a 4th Gen platform. There is no doubt about it. But under the Chinese military's focus, they need the low-mid tier aircraft to have higher range and payload capability. China's landmass is huge and a JFT flying from one end to another, would require refuel like 4 times.

Its a great plane for the Indo-Pak theater due to borders being next to each other. About 90% of the air-wars in the Indo-Pak scenario, will be fought within 800 KM, where the JFT comes into play and provides a much cheaper bang for the buck.

But in China's case, a much larger geography and area coverage is required, way beyond Pakistan and India's situation. The J-10, J-11's are a much nicer option due to their larger payloads and range. The J-10 will replace the J-8, J-7 and the Q series, from what I am observing about the Chinese military. The future of the Chinese air force would be low-hi in the form of J-10 and J11 with Stealth options low - hi in the shape of the J-31 and J-20

i am pakistani and chinese side but fact is fact all PLAAF aircrafts russian design including J-20, now go live on your fools world:lol::lol::cry::cry::cry::p:
No you arw an Indian too ashamed of showing your true identity.

اور اگر واقعی پاکستانی ہو تو ذرا علامہ اقبال کی سب سے مشہور دعائیہ نظم کے پہلے دو اشعار لکھو ادھر ـ ہم بھی دیکھیں کتنے پاکستانی ہو تم؟

1) Majority of the top end Russian and Chinese jets are further advanced derivatives of the SU family.....including the PAKFA!!

2) The JFT is actually a 4th Gen platform. There is no doubt about it. But under the Chinese military's focus, they need the low-mid tier aircraft to have higher range and payload capability. China's landmass is huge and a JFT flying from one end to another, would require refuel like 4 times.

Its a great plane for the Indo-Pak theater due to borders being next to each other. About 90% of the air-wars in the Indo-Pak scenario, will be fought within 800 KM, where the JFT comes into play and provides a much cheaper bang for the buck.

But in China's case, a much larger geography and area coverage is required, way beyond Pakistan and India's situation. The J-10, J-11's are a much nicer option due to their larger payloads and range. The J-10 will replace the J-8, J-7 and the Q series, from what I am observing about the Chinese military. The future of the Chinese air force would be low-hi in the form of J-10 and J11 with Stealth options low - hi in the shape of the J-31 and J-20
you r on the spot mr:tup::tup::tup:

Don't come here and troll. All of your points have been addressed in the past.

The J-15 is the carrier version of the J-11b, Shenyang J-15 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can use google to do basic research.

J-15 is derivative of the Su-33. There are 15 aircraft built.

My basic point is that Chinese have barely mastered the design for Western 4th generation combat aircraft. It ain't easy building a 4th generation combat aircraft

Guess what even J-11 is a modified variant of SU that China built under license .. Than came more advanced. + carrier variants like J-11B,J-15,J-16

Jf-17 has been a PAF baby (which also own 55+% share in the project).. It was created for PAF by PAF & Chinese. The SU-30 itself was inducted by russian much later in small numbers with its first user being india.
P.S: Chinese have J-10 which fits their needs.

The JF-17 is equipped with Russian RD-93 engines

My basic point is that it is silly to be talking about 5th and 6th generation combat aircraft when you barely have 4th generation aircraft working

My basic point is that Chinese have barely mastered the design for Western 4th generation combat aircraft. It ain't easy building a 4th generation combat aircraft

My basic point is that it is silly to be talking about 5th and 6th generation combat aircraft when you barely have 4th generation aircraft working
Forget it .. We can sense your butthurt & bruised little ego.

Your posts don't make any sense almost all the time. I wonder how old you really are. Its almost like a waste of time and energy trying to debate with you when you either don't have the "basics" down properly or just lack the knowledge, but yet, you'd like to jump onto every topic.

1) J-15 is a derivitave of the SU-33....which itself comes from the SU-30, which is really a very upgraded SU-27!!! What's your point? So if China can make a derivative of SU-33, which is one of the most recent and advanced Russian planes......4th Gen++........your argument is that the Chinese can't make a 4th Gen plane? Common man, get your facts and posts in a row before posting contradictory low quality posts.

2) Whether JFT uses a RD-93 engines or an engine made by Indian Maruti cars, does it matter? The jet does provide all the capability a 4th Gen plane provides....so why stupidfy (my own word), the entire thread???

Your posts don't make any sense almost all the time. I wonder how old you really are. Its almost like a waste of time and energy trying to debate with you when you either don't have the "basics" down properly or just lack the knowledge, but yet, you'd like to jump onto every topic.

1) J-15 is a derivitave of the SU-33....which itself comes from the SU-30, which is really a very upgraded SU-27!!! What's your point? So if China can make a derivative of SU-33, which is one of the most recent and advanced Russian planes......4th Gen++........your argument is that the Chinese can't make a 4th Gen plane? Common man, get your facts and posts in a row before posting contradictory low quality posts.

2) Whether JFT uses a RD-93 engines or an engine made by Indian Maruti cars, does it matter? The jet does provide all the capability a 4th Gen plane provides....so why stupidfy (my own word), the entire thread???
you r on the spot mr:tup::tup::tup:

you are trolling:hitwall::hitwall: and he is right J-11 is modified form of Su-27, j15 is based on Su-33 obtain from UKRAINE got it or not kid:devil:
Kid? Who're talking to? The j-11 series is based on the Su-27 family.

Anyway, if he DID already know that, then that just proves he's troll. Not to mention his comment about the jf-17 is ridiculously trollish.

Then again, I don't need to explain myself to you, KID.

@gambit
Isn't intensity if IR a controlled measure too? Can't they use the system's known capability to measure a specific intensity level from a known distance and compare that with the received intensity to calculate the distance with reasonable accuracy?

With infrared detection, distance is NEVER measured.

Again...Infrared distance is never measured, only derived or inferred.

just give me a break,answer my one question why you take so much time to develop your super duper LAST CHANCED AIRCRAFT 1983 to 2015, its takes almost 32 year to develop,your beloved LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT has no technology develop by indians, it design based on french MIRAGE 2000, radar is ISRAELI, fly by wire software develop and tested by AMERICAN, avionics is ISRAELI, RUSSIAN, FRENCH, and some INDIAN, engine is also AMERICAN, so why you crapy indians said that your crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is your indigenous product, what a fool you poor indians:lol::hitwall::crazy::crazy::p::p::p::bad::bad::bad::p:P:p:P:cheesy:

Kid? Who're talking to? The j-11 series is based on the Su-27 family.

Anyway, if he DID already know that, then that just proves he's troll. Not to mention his comment about the jf-17 is ridiculously trollish.

Then again, I don't need to explain myself to you, KID.
ok mr you'r right,:angel::angel:but you'r wrong about J-15 is develop from J-11b, may be it has some avionic from J-11b but it does not mean that J-15 is develop from J-11b thanks:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom