What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

How you know FC31 is downgraded when there is no info released yet. Stop this verbal diarrhea and take some pills.

Read about FC31 being export variant which basically mean downgraded version of proper 5th gen aircraft.

before we jump up and down....remember the J-10 deal....an MoU was signed but in the end the price of the deal (USD1.5B) and the russian engine issues, fizzled the deal. so easy does it.

i still remember when the deal was suppose to be signed in 2012,they initial delivery schedule was set at 2018,considering that the deal will be signed in 2015-16 so expect the delivery schedule to begin from 2021-22 or the complete delivery by 2028-29

India will get complete delivery of the Rafale by 2029? :lol:

Man we will be on seriously advanced stealth fighters by then. The J-20 alone is supposed to enter operational service in 2017, which is pretty damn close. Only Heaven knows what we will have by 2029.

before we jump up and down....remember the J-10 deal....an MoU was signed but in the end the price of the deal (USD1.5B) and the russian engine issues, fizzled the deal. so easy does it.

Agreed. PAF do plan to induct 5th Gen fighter jets and their is no better choice other than FC31. F35 seems a distant dream.

India will get complete delivery of the Rafale by 2029? :lol:

Man we will be on seriously advanced stealth fighters by then. The J-20 alone is supposed to enter operational service in 2017, which is pretty damn close. Only Heaven knows what we will have by 2029.

The first time i heard about MRCA,i was a in 8th grade in 2007,i am now close to graduation and they have not even signed the deal yet.So it is india,it may even surpass the 2029 mark

PAF needs J31 to strengthen PAF even more.

Dead Mirages are a huge concern now & they need to be replaced by J10B, PAF should not drop J10B.

i still remember when the deal was suppose to be signed in 2012,they initial delivery schedule was set at 2018,considering that the deal will be signed in 2015-16 so expect the delivery schedule to begin from 2021-22 or the complete delivery by 2028-29
Delivery start from 2017 itself remember first squadrons are directly imported from France. Which already have manufacturing facilities for rafale since past decade there is also an option of importing all aircraft directly from France by then it will deliver all aircraft by 2024.indian nuclear Ac will be out by 2020 and options of importing F-35 will be increased.india need not worry for the future it's economy is way to big to counter any threat from pakistan.

Well first let it complete trials people.
It will not be done for 4-5 years imho.

Mr Hussain said that Pakistan was also interested in Chinese attack helicopter Z-10.

It will be nice to see a fleet of Cobra (American), MI-35 (Russian) , and Z-10 (Chinese)

Read about FC31 being export variant which basically mean downgraded version of proper 5th gen aircraft.

FC-31 if ever exported to Pakistan wont be a downgraded one. It will be with same capabilities of China or will have provisions of integrating Pakistan's choices of weaponry and avionics.

Can you be clear on what you actually meant by downgraded?

Weapons, Avionics, EW suite, Engine, Radar...or the airframe itself???

Be specific.

FC-31 if ever exported to Pakistan wont be a downgraded one. It will be with same capabilities of China or will have provisions of integrating Pakistan's choices of weaponry and avionics.

Can you be clear on what you actually meant by downgraded?

Weapons, Avionics, EW suite, Engine, Radar...or the airframe itself???

Be specific.

No one knows whats inside it at the moment.
0 analysis.

But it will be huge jump over jf-17 and even f-16,thats a given.
Its another matter how pakistan finances it though.

No one knows whats inside it at the moment.
0 analysis.

But it will be huge jump over jf-17 and even f-16,thats a given.
Its another matter how pakistan finances it though.

I think at present PAF is having an idea of having 2 squadrons of fighters. ( 40+).

With generous soft loan and usage of domestic facilities on a deal based on mutual interest it can be done time bound.

Pakistan is not broke, they can afford it over a period of time with some help from China .

Russians are increasing their cooperation with Pakistan. We just had a deal of Mi-35 helicopters with them and find engine issues (if there were any) getting resolved and perhaps a bit more than that. It will be unjust if we term this deal as a pure business deal and ignore the strategic dimensions associated with it.

J-10s considered only a little better than improved JF-17s we will have. A major and understandable reason of its cancellation (which I still doubt) is not supply of engines but relatively small gain vs potential cost. As per available news, Russia has already offered better engines than JF-17s are using.

Back
Top Bottom