What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Is there not a land based version?
Hi just a little modification and it’s a land based jet nothing special like F18 sold to Canada & even Kuwait which are land based
thank you

Hi i can’t understand why Chinese members all of a sudden think that j/31/35 is not for sale it’s not ,China top of the notch stealth like J20
USA too develop F35 instead of exporting F22 as their congress has put a ban at that time not to export F22 even to near & dear ally of USA which is Israel
so better not to be paranoid & if and when j31/35 ready for export and probably as long as China open a credit line like J10s Pakistan can get these why to bother and poke in neighbouring big budget buyer until unless they will get something or about to get something
another thing about j31/35 is it’s some5hing a alternate to F35 for countries with chink of money but won’t be able to get F35 due to one or the other reason
thank you

Last edited:
My point is - and all analysts I spoke with agree - that as long as India has ANY Russian system in service, that also has regular "contact" with either Russians or requires a coordination with US systems like anything for joint, the US won't sell the F-35.
This should be such a basic and obvious point. Us will never sell it's top secret stuff to India. I am really amazed that people don't get it.

J-35 will not be sold to Pakistan. Their management is now pro US but they will still not get F-35 due to lobby by India.

Quite the opposite, Actually your balls is in US hands right now. Yankees twist it and IK is kicked out.
I don’t mean any disrespect to our Chinese friends but, you shouldn’t comment on our internal situation because it’s too complicated for an outsider to understand. I am pro imran khan and pro pro however, let’s not forget it was ppp which started cpec and pmln also worked heavily on cpec and worked well with Chinese. Pakistan China ties are unbreakable and unshakeable no matter what government is in power. Imran Khan wasn’t ousted because of Pakistan China relations rather because of US disapproval of our growing relations with Russia and is going against them. Usa knows whatever happens Pakistan China relations can’t be broken so it has basically accepted that. Our ties started getting strong when Zia Ul Haq was president of Pakistan and in Pakistans history we haven’t had a leader who was closer to usa then Zia Ul Haq yet he was close to China and basically cemented our ties with China while also envisioning a future cpec type project.
Rn the parties which are in power, pmln and ppp, they have ruled Pakistan for decades and in those decades Pakistan China relations have hit new highs. Pakistans military even the most pro usa are still pro China. Our pro usa types are different as in they aren’t anti China rather they want close relations with usa plus China. Joining cpec already put us in Chinese camp but these pro usa elements want Pakistan to have strong ties with usa especially in counter “terrorism” while anti usa see that as too much us influence. Strong ties with China is default for every government and army chief in Pakistan. This is evident because of the growing relations between Pakistan and China and, in the past 50 years even, Pakistan China relations have only grown never went down under all parties and establishments. This recent things is more to do with Pakistan on Ukraine issue and Pakistan on Afghanistan issue. So please stop commenting on Pakistani internal politics because it’s not as black and white as it seems. Rest reassured Pakistan China relations will always be strong and only get stronger. :pakistan::china:

Quite the opposite, Actually your balls is in US hands right now. Yankees twist it and IK is kicked out.
Our balls aren’t in anyone’s hands. IK getting kicked out had nothing to do with our relations with China. USA knows Pakistan China relations is unshakable so it doesn’t bother with it. USA changed our government because of our other policies like on Iran on Taliban on Russia and on Islamphobia.
If Pakistan China ties can grow under Ayub Khan who built Karakoram Highway, under Zia Ul Haq who involved China in soviet war, under Musharraf who made deals with Chinese companies for investments especially their energy companies, under Zardari who started cpec and under Nawaz, than it shows our ties are i breakable and unshakeable. I on purpose mentioned those names of those leaders because they were seen as US stooges in Pakistan but even under this US stooges our relations with China have only went to the next level.
As I’ve said, good relations with China is the default for every leader every establishment in Pakistan.

Last edited:
I don’t mean any disrespect to our Chinese friends but, you shouldn’t comment on our internal situation because it’s too complicated for an outsider to understand. I am pro imran khan and pro pro however, let’s not forget it was ppp which started cpec and pmln also worked heavily on cpec and worked well with Chinese. Pakistan China ties are unbreakable and unshakeable no matter what government is in power. Imran Khan wasn’t ousted because of Pakistan China relations rather because of US disapproval of our growing relations with Russia and is going against them. Usa knows whatever happens Pakistan China relations can’t be broken so it has basically accepted that. Our ties started getting strong when Zia Ul Haq was president of Pakistan and in Pakistans history we haven’t had a leader who was closer to usa then Zia Ul Haq yet he was close to China and basically cemented our ties with China while also envisioning a future cpec type project.
Rn the parties which are in power, pmln and ppp, they have ruled Pakistan for decades and in those decades Pakistan China relations have hit new highs. Pakistans military even the most pro usa are still pro China. Our pro usa types are different as in they aren’t anti China rather they want close relations with usa plus China. Joining cpec already put us in Chinese camp but these pro usa elements want Pakistan to have strong ties with usa especially in counter “terrorism” while anti usa see that as too much us influence. Strong ties with China is default for every government and army chief in Pakistan. This is evident because of the growing relations between Pakistan and China and, in the past 50 years even, Pakistan China relations have only grown never went down under all parties and establishments. This recent things is more to do with Pakistan on Ukraine issue and Pakistan on Afghanistan issue. So please stop commenting on Pakistani internal politics because it’s not as black and white as it seems. Rest reassured Pakistan China relations will always be strong and only get stronger. :pakistan::china:

Our balls aren’t in anyone’s hands. IK getting kicked out had nothing to do with our relations with China. USA knows Pakistan China relations is unshakable so it doesn’t bother with it. USA changed our government because of our other policies like on Iran on Taliban on Russia and on Islamphobia.
If Pakistan China ties can grow under Ayub Khan who built Karakoram Highway, under Zia Ul Haq who involved China in soviet war, under Musharraf who made deals with Chinese companies for investments especially their energy companies, under Zardari who started cpec and under Nawaz, than it shows our ties are i breakable and unshakeable. I on purpose mentioned those names of those leaders because they were seen as US stooges in Pakistan but even under this US stooges our relations with China have only went to the next level.
As I’ve said, good relations with China is the default for every leader every establishment in Pakistan.
We are just ordinary people discussing, and can’t influence China foreign policy, we just stated what we think.

We are just ordinary people discussing, and can’t influence China foreign policy, we just stated what we think.
True but the general public shouldn’t get a negative view on us just because of our recent internal situation. I respect your opinion but my point is the stuff going on in Pakistan rn isn’t as black and white as it seems. Chinese plan long term and China is a very smart country. They surely know what their doing when it comes to Pakistan and, surely if they seen it fit not to interfere in internal politics of a country where their almost $70 billion investments is, that means they approve or are uneffected by the current situation in Pakistan.
I just don’t want Chinese public to get a negative image of Pakistan based on this because us Pakistanis often witness this political chaos it isn’t new to us. And Chinese have witnessed it happen many times in Pakistan since our relations first began.
So everything will be alright. :pakistan: :china:

No but one that makes a land based version Samosa jet it can fullfil your raquirements...
View attachment 841438
With jet fighter truck well come comeletly free hurry up offer is limited...

Hi,

This display is a DECEPTION to make pakistanis not see the real threat---.

Indians are not stupid to display this aircraft on a trailer bed.

Global times editor Hu Xijin surf this forum. I can assure you. They do collect some opinion and info from here to conclude some foreign policy. Some CPC high level members do seek opinion from these influential foreign affairs editor for advise.

Global times editor Hu Xijin surf this forum. I can assure you. They do collect some opinion and info from here to conclude some foreign policy. Some CPC high level members do seek opinion from these influential foreign affairs editor for advise.
Wow, is PDF that famous :lol:

J-35 will not be sold to Pakistan. Their management is now pro US but they will still not get F-35 due to lobby by India.
I don't think it's right for you to post such unfriendly comments here. Looks like you don't even know the basics of history and politics. Pak-China relation is the result of geo-politics. It has been developing for more than half a century via wars and hardships. Definitely it's unshakable.
J35 must be ready on the shelf for Pak. I totally believe that talks are under way between the two governments. No news will be leaked to the public until the day that those birds fly to Pak.

Last edited:
Wow, is PDF that famous :lol:

Yes it is we are one of the most visited sites in the world, and the most busiest defence site by way of visits and web traffic.
We have them all here from intelligence agencies the world over, to high ranking military staff, to simple fans, the world's press, the 'axis of evil' folks , the 'free world' folks you name it.
They all converge here.

I thought your profile picture was your pet cat. Now that I look closely I realised it's a big cat...
Yes it is we are one of the most visited sites in the world, and the most busiest defence site by way of visits and web traffic.
We have them all here from intelligence agencies the world over, to high ranking military staff, to simple fans, the world's press, the 'axis of evil' folks , the 'free world' folks you name it.
They all converge here.

Back
Top Bottom