What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Our relationship with Pakistan is somehow established on the relationship with their military more than government. As long as India is there , the relationship between the two country won’t derail.

No matter Imran Khan or sharif family n charge , Pakistan is good with China.

Nothing changed with the relationship. But there's no need, not a great idea given the threat posted by Pakistan's 'friend/partner' America, to sell 5th-gen fighter jets to Pakistan unless Pakistan's existence is threatened. I'm sure the Americans feel the same way about selling sensitive weapons to Pakistan.

Why

I mean if China sell J35 or J20 to Pakistan, what s other choice left for India to make a counter move

You got to be kidding? China will not sell Pakistan J35's unless Pakistan is threatened. As far as I can see, India will not get F35's in 10-15 years or until 6th-gen jets are in service.

Why

I mean if China sell J35 or J20 to Pakistan, what s other choice left for India to make a counter move

My point is - and all analysts I spoke with agree - that as long as India has ANY Russian system in service, that also has regular "contact" with either Russians or requires a coordination with US systems like anything for joint, the US won't sell the F-35.

Just my wild thought. If Pakistan buys some of the J-31/35 5th gen planes, how will our neighbor respond? Buy F-35 from US, or continue to work on the AMCA project? Or just simply pay Russia to speed up the SU-75 Checkmate?
J-35 will not be sold to Pakistan. Their management is now pro US but they will still not get F-35 due to lobby by India.

J-35 will not be sold to Pakistan. Their management is now pro US but they will still not get F-35 due to lobby by India.
J35 is our top notch technology, we will think carefully before we sell it.

My point is - and all analysts I spoke with agree - that as long as India has ANY Russian system in service, that also has regular "contact" with either Russians or requires a coordination with US systems like anything for joint, the US won't sell the F-35.
My perception is that India won’t go for F35 even it is offered by the states.

If China offers J35 to Pakistan , It will drive India nuts.

Last edited:
Not pro US exactly, but try to keep a balance between two giants like used to be, and make most benefits out of it.

China has Pakistan's balls in its hand and it can very easily twist them, Pakistan can never go against China even if it wanted to. Pakistan depends too heavily on China.

China has Pakistan's balls in its hand and it can very easily twist them, Pakistan can never go against China even if it wanted to. Pakistan depends too heavily on China.
604a06b862ba35f1fa3fa8ac9364d154.jpg

J35 appeared at the air show, indicating that it can be sold. If Pakistan buys fifth-generation aircraft, India will also buy Russian fifth-generation aircraft or F35. An arms race is bad for both sides. Pakistan just wants to keep the balance, and the funds for economic development are limited.
Whoever becomes prime minister must first safeguard Pakistan's national interests. There is no simple definition of being pro-American or pro-China. Of course, ik is clean, focusing on Pakistan's long-term interests and improving Pakistan's development potential. China admires it.

Last edited:
PAKISTAN & PAKISTANIS Love & Respect China's friendship & brotherhood if China give us J-35 or not it dosent matter Pakistan always be with China...:china::pakistan:

Quite the opposite, Actually your balls is in US hands right now. Yankees twist it and IK is kicked out.
Yankees can only influence Pakistan to a certain extent, Pakistan can survive without the Yankees but Pakistan will crumble without China. Plus the Yanks know their limits, as long they are unable to offer Pakistan something equivalent to CPEC they can never harm Pakistan's relationship with China. Also what makes you think that the current government is anti-China?

Yankees can only influence Pakistan to a certain extent, Pakistan can survive without the Yankees but Pakistan will crumble without China. Plus the Yanks know their limits, as long they are unable to offer Pakistan something equivalent to CPEC they can never harm Pakistan's relationship with China. Also what makes you think that the current government is anti-China?
I’m not saying current government is anti China because they wanna build relationship with USA.

Back
Top Bottom