What's new

SAARC: Is it time to role up and say goodbye to it?

It would be better if India can suspend pakistan from SAARC. That would really be for the best.

pakistan can be brought in later when they have shown serious action against ending terrorism. Till then its better t o have SAARC without them. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Or india could leave SAARC. Would also help maters.

It would be better if India can suspend pakistan from SAARC. That would really be for the best.

pakistan can be brought in later when they have shown serious action against ending terrorism. Till then its better t o have SAARC without them. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Let them try, nobody likes the indian cry babies.

@damiendehorn without Pakistan and India. Other five countries are very enthusiastic about SAARC. I heard from their officials.
They were keen to exclude these two nations. It will be less significant, if that happens. So not happened till now.

@damiendehorn without Pakistan and India. Other five countries are very enthusiastic about SAARC. I heard from their officials.
They were keen to exclude these two nations. It will be less significant, if that happens. So not happened till now.

That would leave us with sri lanka, nepal, bhutan, afghanistan, and maldives....lol. there only 2 options either bring China into SAARC as a full member to bring balance and counter weight to India or just role it up. My preference would be for SAARC to be rolled up and its members become full members of ASEAN instead.

That would leave us with sri lanka, nepal, bhutan, afghanistan, and maldives....lol. there only 2 options either bring China into SAARC as a full member to bring balance and counter weight to India or just role it up. My preference would be for SAARC to be rolled up and its members become full members of ASEAN instead.
Luks like u don't like India much....

Let the group be there. .....it means something for the smaller countries....
China can't be included because it's SAARC
Members can join ASEAN if they want

Luks like u don't like India much....

Let the group be there. .....it means something for the smaller countries....
China can't be included because it's SAARC
Members can join ASEAN if they want

Wether i like india or not makes no differece, SAARC is still a waste of time and money. None of you indians have shown me one example of anything concrete that has come out of SAARC apart from creating a forum for indians to win a bunch of medals...lol.

:omghaha:

As far as we know only Pakistan is lobbying for China entry while the rest are against it, There are 10 Observers starting from usa, eu,russia,china etc.

Back
Top Bottom