What's new

Saad Rafique sitting right behind PM while PM was delivering speech:said "Kuti ka --" to Opposition

He might be saying " Kurti da button " theek kar Lao :coffee: who he saying that?

And how about sheeda tali who was being completely a** H** as usually didn't care either he was in Parliament or in his Lal Hawali kept interrupting in between PM speech calling him liar he got personal again and this was the response to his stylish stupidity

You low ballers going to ask for mercy in next election After your shameful defeat INSHALLAH
He is a lair . Is he lieing . Deep down u know he is a lair . He laid about his agreement and pardon with musharraf. He lied about electricity . He lied about army chief statement in NA .

Stop doing poooja of Sharif Family. Have some self respect

image.jpeg
He is a lair . Is he lieing . Deep down u know he is a lair . He laid about his agreement and pardon with musharraf. He lied about electricity . He lied about army chief statement in NA .

Hey troll I usually keep disgusting trolls like you offshore.. ignore mode...But your attempts seeking naked attentions formidable and commendable who you are trying to defend who's ur informationtive source Musharaf nazi imran khan zardari ?Neither stand next to bright rising Pakistan.we have seen their work over the history Musharaf nazi khan zardari should be shot blendly....bullets invention will be justified...

Just hopeing the whole Democratic Cancer will be killed once an for all in Pakistan

And this entire time for the past years.....IK's been reading God's revelations to public? I've seen MANY people who lie. I've never seen so MANY people lie together to fullfill their ethnic agenda of stealing the power like IK and his buddies have. This is the Third time since Hitler. The second time was communism and that propaganda :lol:. So what do you call this constant lying? IK-ism after Communism?

View attachment 306009

Hey troll I usually keep disgusting trolls like you offshore.. ignore mode...But your attempts seeking naked attentions formidable and commendable who you are trying to defend who's ur informationtive source Musharaf nazi imran khan zardari ?Neither stand next to bright rising Pakistan.we have seen their work over the history Musharaf nazi khan zardari should be shot blendly....bullets invention will be justified...
Do u even understand ur own reply?

Well I believe perhaps he was declaring to NS himself because no one should get such words more than him. And they state PTians use abusive dialect...

And this entire time for the past years.....IK's been reading God's revelations to public? I've seen MANY people who lie. I've never seen so MANY people lie together to fullfill their ethnic agenda of stealing the power like IK and his buddies have. This is the Third time since Hitler. The second time was communism and that propaganda :lol:. So what do you call this constant lying? IK-ism after Communism?
View attachment 306009

I dnt know what is mentally wrong with you guys . Yes imran khan is standing with opposition o get justice for people of Pakistan. Imran khan never asked u not to put Zardari on trail. U keep forgeting PPP is partner of PMLN between 2007 to 2012 . Nawaz said Zardari is his brother .

Only a noon league can understand a noon league troll .

So asking for trail for a corrupt PM is stealing power. He is know to be most corrupt PM in south Asian. World over documentaries are made on him. And the guy challenging him is a lair .

Beta take ur meds

It seems confrontation is part of Nawaz personality. He lost all his govt due to " unnecessary " confrontation. Someone said longtime ago , he has soul of Mugal shahzada..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom