What's new

SAAB pitches to Make Gripen E in INDIA for the IAF under 'Make In India'

Once an airframe is developed, there are limits to what changes and improvements can be made. And we DO NOT want to use Singapore's F16s we just know everything to there is to know about that plane. We also had 6 years with the most advanced variant of F16 for our MMRCA competition and evaluated it on more than 600 different criteria, and rejected it. We know all about that plane. It's a good plane but ultimately it's old.
And no F16 is no match for MKI and we don't need to deploy all 300 for pakistan.
HAhaha F-16 is the superior production of LOCKHEED MARTIN till present day you rejected it in your MMRCA that's your fault and I think you have done a big mistake to reject block 70

HAhaha F-16 is the superior production of LOCKHEED MARTIN till present day you rejected it in your MMRCA that's your fault and I think you have done a big mistake to reject block 70
cBX9Z1vTHAsYo.gif

So ur thinking that f16 is a super fighter from lockheed.... better than LM's f22?

@Zain Malik Malik

Please go to Pakistan defence section, read about your own aircrafts, it's comparison
How are the posters expressing the views, who are the quality posters , what's their views

You will find it interesting to read on..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom