What's new

SAAB ERIEYE Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
The senate session in which secdef said these things,was behind closed doors and journalists were not pesent there.
Now go figure.

No point in trying to convince,
The tragedy is we like to shoot our self in the foot and then show the world that we are bleeding .

The senate session in which secdef said these things,was behind closed doors and journalists were not pesent there.
Now go figure.

Dil ko behlanay kay liye ye khayal acha hay Ghalib. Now please refer me where it said it was a closed door session? If it was a closed door session than how come A member of NA defence committee came on Aj Kamran kay sath show and said sec def said this to us?

Like i said, Hawaai Fire na karo, Backup your facts with proper data.

No point in trying to convince,
The tragedy is we like to shoot our self in the foot and then show the world that we are bleeding .

Still need your documented facts. Eloquencey can not proof one SAAB AWAC was slightly damaged.

Now go figure.

The fact that the Kamra airbase raiders had completely destroyed one of the four Saab-2000 AWACS planes was made public for the first time by Additional Secretary Defence Rear Admiral Farrokh Ahmad during a meeting of the National Assembly’s Standing Committee on Defence on February 6, six months after the Minhas airbase at Kamra was attacked by the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan.

The meeting was chaired by President Zardari’s sister, Azra Fazal Pechuho, as the chairperson of the 18-member Committee. Responding to a question by Ayaz Ameer, one of the Standing Committee members, Rear Admiral Farrokh Ahmad conceded that a Saab-2000 AWACS which was parked at the Minhas airbase was completely destroyed by “miscreants” when the Kamra came under attack.

When asked by Ayaz Ameer to further enlighten the Committee on the issue, Secretary Defence Lt Gen (R) Asif Yaseen Malik admitted that one fourth early warning ability of the PAF was knocked out by the raiders with the ruining of one of the four Swedish-made Saab-2000 planes.

Now go figure any other excuse

So here's the thing.......Malalla didn't get fatally shot in real, media says yes, people believe.
ERIEYEs attacked.....Sources say all are operational, people have inside sources to not believe.

So what do we believe and what not?

So here's the thing.......Malalla didn't get fatally shot in real, media says yes, people believe.
ERIEYEs attacked.....Sources say all are operational, people have inside sources to not believe.

So what do we believe and what not?

Pergerine Sahab,,, MashAllah, Itni bari official explanation kay bad bhe itni ignorant baat? Ankhay hay ya tich button?

Gentlemen,

There are strong rumors abound in Islamabad that Pakistan Air Force has successfully recovered their damaged Saab 2000 aircraft and ERIEYE system(s), using indigenous resources.

Massive effort had been underway utilizing all local resources since the attack, and all final repair and testing has been completed. Till now, the government had admitted to have lost one complete aircraft to the terror attack.

The aircraft are soon to roll out after completion of minor certification procedures. If this rumor were true, this would be a big achievement on behalf of PAF and of their technical capability.

While abundant secrecy surrounds all efforts till now, such a positive development would be welcomed by all citizens of Pakistan. I am sure it would be quite depressing for the enemies of Pakistan.

Can any one verify this news using their links?

well no no no!!:disagree:
I heard that PAF is struggling to replace that destroyed AWACS....
so no chance of this news to be true...

@mafiya, chor de yar chor day.

I stopped with this sar khapayi a long time ago, this would just be another one in the long list of facts we turn a blind eye to. And I aint losing any sleep over what people think, you people want 4 AWACS? You got it, why not make it 5?

My suggestion to you is that you shouldn't care about it either, if somebody doesn't want to believe it, their problem.

So drop this issue...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan has developed indigenous new security system for its millions of dollars worth of assets.

This new security features packs a punch with invisible death rays which shall disable any forces from the world.
300418d1310815801-funny-pakistani-police_max600.jpg

Pergerine Sahab,,, MashAllah, Itni bari official explanation kay bad bhe itni ignorant baat? Ankhay hay ya tich button?

OMG! Kamran Khan has spoken so it must be true :lol:
Anyways, previously some people were circulating that two were destroyed and now they are saying its just one. I'll wait for the official confirmation, instead of falling for ''confidential info'' shared on some stupid talk show.

OMG! Kamran Khan has spoken so it must be true :lol:
Anyways, previously some people were circulating that two were destroyed and now they are saying its just one. I'll wait for the official confirmation, instead of falling for ''confidential info'' shared on some stupid talk show.

where is Kamran Khan in Post 19 ? Tich button ankhon walay :P

Pakistan has developed indigenous new security system for its millions of dollars worth of assets.

This new security features packs a punch with invisible death rays which shall disable any forces from the world.
300418d1310815801-funny-pakistani-police_max600.jpg

This is the final line of defence , you are lucky you manage to snap a picture more normal folks dont reach that far unless they had special clearance

lolz my internal sources told me there was no terror attack at all :coffee:

I appreciate your words ,because they have whole story ...this is Pakistan and now our agencies are playing beautifully ,we are working on radars no secrets and our friends have their rodome technology so make it better ......

Some time one has to shoot himself to kill other one on behind ...

Okay, one relevant response. It is sad if it is not true.
I am not going to go in the debate of how many were destroyed, and how many were damaged. I think the official statement already talks about loss of one aircraft. That leaves two more which may have been in that hanger the same night, and nobody talks about them. They are more secret than the sex life of Gen. Musharraf.

It was just recently gossiped that if there was any damage, it has been repaired locally, and aircraft are doing ground checks. Please do some digging.

well no no no!!:disagree:
I heard that PAF is struggling to replace that destroyed AWACS....
so no chance of this news to be true...

Okay, one relevant response. It is sad if it is not true.
I am not going to go in the debate of how many were destroyed, and how many were damaged. I think the official statement already talks about loss of one aircraft. That leaves two more which may have been in that hanger the same night, and nobody talks about them. They are more secret than the sex life of Gen. Musharraf.

It was just recently gossiped that if there was any damage, it has been repaired locally, and aircraft are doing ground checks. Please do some digging.

It could well be, the attack damaged the nose partially and did not destroy it completely. The important AESA Radar and all the major avionics and electronic warfare are still intact. Thus, we needed a solution a structural hauling for the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom