What's new

S&P: India may become first BRIC nation to lose investment grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a uk fan. But CD has his own preference and I am not in a position to challenge that! Our paths are not in conflict on PDF forums!

Great..

@CD boy, one your comrades doesn't worship Winston Churchill. Please note.

:laugh:

guys can you please follow my suggestion, we can have some serious discussion. don't derail the thread supposed to be a nice and serious topic.

Hi dear Kawaraj.... blame in on CD boy.

Anyway, I believe it's going to be peace for some time.
He's gone for his daily prayers at Sir Winston Churchill mausoleum.

.. you continue.. serious discussions...

Great..

@CD boy, one your comrades doesn't worship Winston Churchill. Please note.

:laugh:

we have enough common grounds to spin around!

On topic:

when will the report be released?

Please keep the juice flowing kawaraj. it is living finance and economics!

But I am off to watch the France vs England match! see you guys in a short while!

Hi dear Kawaraj.... blame in on CD boy.

Anyway, I believe it's going to be peace for some time.
He's gone for his daily prayers at Sir Winston Churchill mausoleum.

.. you continue.. serious discussions...

ok, do you have any issuance of Foreign currency bonds on market yet? and what legal and instituational barriers are their for issuing a Yuan bond? special congress cession needed? or only sign off from RBI or other agencies?

BRIC should replace India with Indonesia as soon as possible.

why not make it BRPC and add Pakistan in there as well. Hey if your trolling might as well go the whole way.

so, would you clarify whether you worship Winston Churchill like CD boy, or not?

What a typical Indian liar. :lol:

I don't "like" Winston Churchill any more than any other historical figure.

On this issue he speaks with Authority, since he was the highest leader of the country that created yours.

very bad news

I feel so sad for India's poor people

Shame on India government

I will be devil's advoate here and ask you produce something from a credible agency, Indians dont believe Standard and Poor since they themselves have been poor far too long and their standards arent very high.

Such news may help bring the Hindu Nationalist parties to the front. People seem to think they will turn things around, although we have seem with the US - Liberal/Conservative switch really did not help, the entire world's economic health is degraded and will continue to be so for at least another decade. BJP got strong growth at a time when the entire world was getting good scores.

What a typical Indian liar. :lol:

I don't "like" Winston Churchill any more than any other historical figure.

On this issue he speaks with Authority, since he was the highest leader of the country that created yours.

Typical chinese hypocrite.

Even I don't like Winston Churchill, except some plain truth he spoke about "china":

"China is merely an imaginary expression. No such thing known as China, ever existed in history."

Typical chinese hypocrite.

Even I don't like Winston Churchill, except some plain truth he spoke about "china":

"China is merely an imaginary expression. No such thing known as China, ever existed in history."

Another Indian lie, he never said that.

:rofl:

You guys are amazing. No wonder you are getting downgraded left and right. :P

Like the Economist said, "India is living on hype."

Another Indian lie, he never said that.

:rofl:

You guys are amazing. No wonder you are getting downgraded left and right. :P

Like the Economist said, "India is living on hype."

So, now you've started worshipping "Economist" too...

Is mother china in queue.. or you've already forgotten worshipping her...

Oh.. err.. but what Winston Churchill said.. hmm... "you can't worship something which doesn't exist". Ok, Got it. :tup:

did i say that... i said india will move on and have a healthy growth.

india removed the tumor in 91. its just a relapse for which we we are getting chemo again.

The tumour has been perhaps removed but not the bacteries and staphylococcus from the defeacation, human and animal scat and other dirtiness. Even anti-biotics are not enough only heavy investment on toilets, hygiene education etc can battle this typical bollywooddaydreamers illness.

So, now you've started worshipping "Economist" too...

Is mother china in queue.. or you've already forgotten worshipping her...

Oh.. err.. but what Winston Churchill said.. hmm... "you can't worship something which doesn't exist". Ok, Got it. :tup:

LOL, you Indians can't accept the basic facts. :lol: Here are some:

- India was downgraded by S&P for poor economic fundamentals
- India's growth rate has fallen to 5.3%
- India has the worst fiscal/trade deficit out of all the BRIC countries
- The Indian currency is collapsing, and is the worst performing currency
- Fareed Zakira, the most famous Indian-American, said that India should be replaced with Indonesia in BRIC
- Jim O'Neill, the economist who created the idea of BRIC, said that "India is the most disappointing of all"

And now it looks like you're going to get downgraded again, into "junk" status.

Which means that India will have no way to finance their enormous fiscal and trade deficits.

But continue to invent more fairytales in order to make yourself feel better, we know this is the Indian trait which led to this situation in the first place. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom