What's new

S&P: India may become first BRIC nation to lose investment grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you can surpass China has nothing to do with me, but I truly suggest you catch up with other Asia countries such as Indonesia \ turkey \ Philippines first.

No Chance

India debt ratio is more worse than Spain

High debt
High unemployment
High inflation
High fiscal deficit
Huge trade deficit
Rupee drops to historically Low
More poor people than 26 poorest africa countires combined!

My Question: Will India Collapse?
lets see.. a decade ago china also had more poor than africa and such, china also has high inflation, india does not have high unemployment.
our external debt i manageable , in fact our reserves is slightly more than our extrenal debt. so if we sort out fiscal deficit we should do well is what i think . i think next election will cause this to happen. and thats why im saying between 2014 and 2020 at least once or twice with some luck

Whether you can surpass China has nothing to do with me, but I truly suggest you catch up with other Asia countries such as Indonesia and Philippines first.
we are different from them. we cant compare small countries with a country like india.

lets see.. a decade ago china also had more poor than africa and such, china also has high inflation, india does not have high unemployment.
our external debt i manageable , in fact our reserves is slightly more than our extrenal debt. so if we sort out fiscal deficit we should do well is what i think . i think next election will cause this to happen. and thats why im saying between 2014 and 2020 at least once or twice with some luck

1. China inflation is at two year low = 3%
2. China lack of labours in many big cities (Low unemployment)
3. China has huge trade surplus

I feel so sad for some BIG MOUTH india memebers, Superpower dream all day long :lol::lol:

How old are you? or are you from Mar?

Shame on some Big Mouth India memebers :tdown:

we are different from them. we cant compare small countries with a country like india.

Indonesia is a small country?
Turkey is a small country?
Philippines is a small country?

No Chance

your India debt ratio is more worse than Spain

High debt
High unemployment
High inflation
High fiscal deficit
Huge trade deficit
Rupee drops to historically Low

My Question: Will India Collapse?

Sure why not....anything for you ....:lol:
U come to India ANd look around the Influence of foreign Investment.......And what all thing is there to Collapse.....
India growth slowdown is Due to High Interest rate restricting the Domestic Comsumption......But RBI is Hawkish On Inflation caused due to Supply bottlenecks And International Crude Prices .....
A guy Sitting In New york in his AC office looking At Bunch of Statistic decide Ok Indian Econmy is is distress Coz GDp is Going Down .......There is More to it..... To understand Indian Economics 3 yr degree is not Sufficent.....
Indian Middle class is different animal in all ...

This “China”must be in Mars。:rofl:

SEE ALSO: Who are the BRICS?

This week’s Economist magazine says that hype may have been the problem all along. India seems to have believed its own hype – that it was “destined for fast growth” – when, in fact, there was still a great deal of hard work to be done to loosen up governmental controls on the economy so that it could actually grow.

This is 100% correct.

India was hyping itself up, and believing every word of it.

India was living on its own hype.

No Chance India debt ratio is more worse than Spain High debt High unemployment High inflation High fiscal deficit Huge trade deficit Rupee drops to historically Low More poor people than 26 poorest africa countires combined! My Question: Will India Collapse?

Will India Collapse?? u want an answer to that??? here u go:
यूनान-ओ-मिस्र-ओ-रोमा सब मिट गए जहाँ से
अब तक मगर है बाक़ी नाम-ओ-निशान हमारा

कुछ बात है कि हस्ती मिटती नहीं हमारी
सदियों रहा है दुश्मन दौर-ए-ज़माँ हमारा

can't read hindi??? Ok, here's the link:

This is 100% correct.

India was hyping itself up, and believing every word of it.

India was living on its own hype.

welcome CD! I was missing your daily morning routine on PDF!!!
:taz:

Last edited by a moderator:

there is nothing wrong being optimistic. but it seems you are writing the above while practising mid air levitation.

China's cpi and unemployment rates are just 1/2 or less of that of india's.
if you fx reserves is about the same as your debts, where do your get your operating fund and if there is any further credit downgrade, it will be another nail in the coffin!

I have saw India Q1 growth can't rank in top ten growth in all Asia countries somewhere.

How do you manage to survive in England, with English like that??

Anyways, from what little that I have been able to gather from your rant is that YOU think that there are other, faster growing Asian economies that would displace India from the list of 10 fastest growing economies in Asia.

Well, other than your English, the facts that form the premise of your arguments also need help.

For India to be displaced from the list of 10 fastest asian economies, 10 countries would have to grow faster in Asia. But the funny part, the world over, even if you take the smallest of nations, which witness extreme volatility on GDP growth rates, there are not more than 16-17 countries growing faster than india.

Secondly, the growth rates for smaller countries cannot be compared to larger nations such as India because of one – the low base effect, and two – the relative insignificance of the smaller economy in the bigger scheme of things.

Thirdly, from the 15 largest economies (which are the only ones above USD 1 trillion mark), only China is growing faster than India. No other country, with a large enough economy (read USD 1 trillion plus) is outpacing India.

And lastly, for the millionth time, India grew at 5.3% in Q4FY12. For the whole of FY12, India actually grew at a respectable 6.5%.

there is nothing wrong being optimistic. but it seems you are writing the above while practising mid air levitation.

China's cpi and unemployment rates are just 1/2 or less of that of india's.
if you fx reserves is about the same as your debts, where do your get your operating fund and if there is any further credit downgrade, it will be another nail in the coffin!

what is there about Economics that you don't understand??? The Foreign reserve is the total money (in $) that we have.. while the external debt is the total money we owe! eg, USA owes China a few Trillion $. so is USA going to return it tomorrow? or next year? or in 2050??

now that I have checked your IQ and knowledge, let me agree that Indian economy is passing through a difficult phase. we are GROWING at just a rate of 6% or so... (pakistani posters here, do u know the meaning of GROWING? ), while we want a growth rate of atleast 8%.

next thing about the Rupee devaluation- a MNC working in India is happy with that, because for paying a salary of SAY Rs 10000 at its branch in India, it is now paying LESSER Dollars! that means its spending less!!!

huh, I don't know why I aim to teach economics to young ignorant kids who haven't even gone through class 8th economics book till now.... and Trolls, u may continue about India's poor being more than that of Africa. ... no point in arguing with u!

India will bounce back.. i would love to have this discussion in 6 months time

these agencies just want to arrest any recover from BSE and INR, I knew this is gonna happen and GOI need take precautions to deal with their looming crisis, if not too late. Western agencies are evil and their targets are harvesting from India's downturn, which is part of their agenda to subdue all BRICS and emerging nations, among which India is obviously the eazy street.

I hope this time no one will pick a bone with me for these argument, and I think KRAIT is a reasonable Indian member and knows it's better to bring up problems than hide them with some cover-ups.

Thank you, OP. With GOI can come up with solutions for upcoming more difficulties. Still watch you currency and C/A closely and try to consult BRICS nations for a possible currency swap deal, and have a niche in Yuan trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom