What's new

S.Korea's economy no longer supported by China: BOK head

Yes, you are right, it is necessary to calm down with these Ching Chong 50 cent dogs. :enjoy:
Tell that to that Vietnamese monkey that bites people as mad. I was provoked and insulted first by that Vietnamese idiot, he always shit on Chinese with his comments. Not you.
Ok let us refrain from insult
That brings nothing good.

Ok let us refrain from insult
That brings nothing good.

That's not my problem.

I have been silent and do not continue to comment after the discussion with kankan326. I felt it was pointless so I stopped.

But suddenly a Ching Chong dog carrying an American flag with a Japanese name started barking and provoking. After reading this Ching Chong dog's comment, I wrote another comment on the issue of Western countries expelling all Huaren dogs from their territory. I then felt it was wrong to write offensive comments, so I chose to delete the comment.

But another Ching Chong monkey from Canada read my comment before deleting it so it started making provocative comments. This double-standard Canadian Ching Chong monkey ignores the fact that the American Ching Chong started the racist attack first.

After re-entering the thread, I re-read the comment of the monkey and the dog ChingChong and concluded that my silence and deletion of the comment was not the solution to the problem. So I wrote a new comment, personally attacking and racist.

I'm not a beginner, the Ching Chong dog from the US started, followed by the Ching Chong monkey from Canada.

I am waiting for the monkey and the third Ching Chong dog and possibly more to come barking and biting. LOL . There are definitely a lot of monkeys and Ching Chong dogs. :yahoo:

Last edited:
That's not my problem.

I have been silent and do not continue to comment after the discussion with kankan326. I felt it was pointless so I stopped.

But suddenly a Ching Chong dog carrying an American flag with a Japanese name started barking and provoking. After reading this Ching Chong dog's comment, I wrote another comment on the issue of Western countries expelling all Huaren dogs from their territory. I then felt it was wrong to write offensive comments, so I chose to delete the comment.

But another Ching Chong monkey from Canada read my comment before deleting it so it started making provocative comments. This double-standard Canadian Ching Chong monkey ignores the fact that the American Ching Chong started the racist attack first.

After re-entering the thread, I re-read the comment of the monkey and the dog ChingChong and concluded that my silence and deletion of the comment was not the solution to the problem. So I wrote a new comment, personally attacking and racist.

I'm not a beginner, the Ching Chong dog from the US started, followed by the Ching Chong monkey from Canada.

I am waiting for the monkey and the third Ching Chong dog and possibly more to come barking and biting. LOL . There are definitely a lot of monkeys and Ching Chong dogs. :yahoo:
Go eat shit, monkey.

Back
Top Bottom