What's new

S. Arabia plans to buy $90bn arms from US

We are. we plan to produce 70% of our military hardware locally.

Another advantage is that you can actually then use your equipment whenever you want and not ask the usa for permition,being self sufficient is the best thing any country can be.

90 billion wow. I wonder how many defence contractors like LM can be purchased outright for that much money.

Another advantage is that you can actually then use your equipment whenever you want and not ask the usa for permition,being self sufficient is the best thing any country can be.

Most do not realize the amount of strain KSA had over the years Oil in KSA has been a curse not a gift and only after the US invaded Iraq we were really free from their grip and now on a more self sufficient path this deal is just to pressure the US not to veto on the Palatenian state bid sort of bribing the US to take a pro-Arab stance. Which Obama did by his speech on creating a two state in Palastine. But was bombarded later by jews and we all saw it.

So now this whole 90 Billion dollar deal is not final yet and it is waiting until September and the ball is in the US court.

Most do not realize the amount of strain KSA had over the years Oil in KSA has been a curse not a gift and only after the US invaded Iraq we were really free from their grip and now on a more self sufficient path this deal is just to pressure the US not to veto on the Palatenian state bid sort of bribing the US to take a pro-Arab stance. Which Obama did by his speech on creating a two state in Palastine. But was bombarded later by jews and we all saw it.

So now this whole 90 Billion dollar deal is not final yet and it is waiting until September and the ball is in the US court.

I think it would be great if iran and saudi joined together against the jews, but our goverments dont seem to like that and you can bet israhell wont like that idea. the iran- saudi apparant cold war is just a distraction from the fact that israhell is our real enemy.

I think it would be great if iran and saudi joined together against the jews, but our goverments dont seem to like that and you can bet israhell wont like that idea. the iran- saudi apparant cold war is just a distraction from the fact that israhell is our real enemy.

I think both the Saudi and the Iranian government relationship is not as bad as people think. We have the same goal but we are taking different methods. While Iran is going for the military solutions S.Arabia is going for the peaceful solution and the peaceful solution works better as we can see people who hate and know the truth about Israel are on the rise.

C'mon what better excuse to not let Israel appose us on getting the best weapons with no strings attached than create a false sense of a common enemy??

I think both the Saudi and the Iranian government relationship is not as bad as people think. We have the same goal but we are taking different methods. While Iran is going for the military solutions S.Arabia is going for the peaceful solution and the peaceful solution works better as we can see people who hate and know the truth about Israel are on the rise.

C'mon what better excuse to not let Israel appose us on getting the best weapons with no strings attached than create a false sense of a common enemy??

I think the reason iran is using a military solution is because of the threats it faces from the us it needs to build its defenses, another reason for that is that mullas dont want to leave iran they want to suck it dry.

and i do agree with your last comment i think its a good strategy but israhell always gets the better stuff from the usa i dont know if its true but thats what i heard that the equipment the us gives israhell is more advanced that the ones saudi gets.

This is theft of saudi peoples money. 90 bill would go a long further with chinese and the weapons could be used on real enemies of saudies. In fact anyone that threatend saudi. American weapons come with strings. They stop supplying you parts etc and blackmail you. Look even though indians are sniffing their axxx they are not buying F16s etc.

I think the reason iran is using a military solution is because of the threats it faces from the us it needs to build its defenses, another reason for that is that mullas dont want to leave iran they want to suck it dry.

and i do agree with your last comment i think its a good strategy but israhell always gets the better stuff from the usa i dont know if its true but thats what i heard that the equipment the us gives israhell is more advanced that the ones saudi gets.

That is true The stuff the US supplied S.Arabia is far more downgraded than the Israeli ones. So when we wanted to buy the F-35 they gave us the same option OF a downgraded one so we just told the US thanks but no thanks and went with the EF-2000 and the british agreed not only a fully capable aircraft but also had a considerable amount of ToT that we completely lacked. Which pissed off the Americans and then they tried their best to make the deal not go through in which they failed.

This is theft of saudi peoples money. 90 bill would go a long further with chinese and the weapons could be used on real enemies of saudies. In fact anyone that threatend saudi. American weapons come with strings. They stop supplying you parts etc and blackmail you. Look even though indians are sniffing their axxx they are not buying F16s etc.

Which is why we said no to the F-35 offer. We no longer will tolerate a downgraded version that does not come with Saudi Personnel training and spare parts making inside the country.

That is true The stuff the US supplied S.Arabia is far more downgraded than the Israeli ones. So when we wanted to buy the F-35 they gave us the same option OF a downgraded one so we just told the US thanks but no thanks and went with the EF-2000 and the british agreed not only a fully capable aircraft but also had a considerable amount of ToT that we completely lacked. Which pissed off the Americans and then they tried their best to make the deal not go through in which they failed.

Its very clear that usa support very strongly the isrealites, i mean why do they never mention israhells nukes but say irans making them. i think saudis have the money to invest to be able to produce your own 5th gen fighter, it will take years but at least its your and not some downgraded version f35.
and i bet you f-35 will rust like the f-22 and they will end up grounding them.

We are not sniffing, we are buying things with our HARD EARNED money!

Its very clear that usa support very strongly the isrealites, i mean why do they never mention israhells nukes but say irans making them. i think saudis have the money to invest to be able to produce your own 5th gen fighter, it will take years but at least its your and not some downgraded version f35.
and i bet you f-35 will rust like the f-22 and they will end up grounding them.

We have the money to invest true. But we still lack technical know how and stealth tech for it. Right now there are plans for domestic UAVs and Helicopters.

Back
Top Bottom