What's new

S-500 theater air defense enters serial production

Tesla makes new EV model.

Putin makes new missile.

People ask why Russia living standard remains low.

Tesla makes new EV model.

Putin makes new missile.

People ask why Russia living standard remains low.
Will it stop the mysterious fires around cities on the Ukraine border

Will it stop the mysterious fires around cities on the Ukraine border
We will wait and see. Probably not I guess. The partisans will continue to destroy Russia infras. Putin spends too much money on useless things. 1.2 billion USD per year alone on propaganda and disinformation.

Imagine, instead, he spends 1.2 billion per year on developing new EV. That will be a great thing.

We will wait and see. Probably not I guess. The partisans will continue to destroy Russia infras. Putin spends too much money on useless things. 1.2 billion USD per year alone on propaganda and disinformation.

Imagine, instead, he spends 1.2 billion per year on developing new EV. That will be a great thing.
Dictators have to keep their strong man image 20 billion he has stolen from Russia. Not saying democracy the best I think it is but some countries don't. In soviet times after Stalin, you had a politburo that could check a leader like him. I think he made Russia look weaker after the invasion of Ukraine not stronger

Dictators have to keep their strong man image 20 billion he has stolen from Russia. Not saying democracy the best I think it is but some countries don't. In soviet times after Stalin, you had a politburo that could check a leader like him. I think he made Russia look weaker after the invasion of Ukraine not stronger
Putin ego is greater than millions deaths. He is almost 70y. He still looks young. Interesting.

Putin ego is greater than millions deaths. He is almost 70y. He still looks young. Interesting.
Not in the interview i saw don't know if you saw it he holding table. This war will age him really fast better than being a poorly fed conscript in his army left to die while the mothers weep. Hope he has a horrible death I think the end is near for him

Not in the interview i saw don't know if you saw it he holding table. This war will age him really fast better than being a poorly fed conscript in his army left to die while the mothers weep. Hope he has a horrible death I think the end is near for him
I saw the vid. Many say he has Parkinson. I am not a doc, judging his weird arm and leg movements I think he has paralysis.

I saw the vid. Many say he has Parkinson. I am not a doc, judging his weird arm and leg movements I think he has paralysis.
That or minor stroke he has lost something

Back
Top Bottom