What's new

Russia’s search for new ground in Pakistan

Actually the majority of Pakistanis consider USA a bigger threat than India. However this is not reflected much in government's policies because of certain factors corruption being the rampant. However if some like Imran comes to power rest assured things with US will change drastically.
Ik could not even Handel KPK let alone the entire Pakistan ..has no experience to back it up ...he is not mature enough politican and still lives in lala land ....china being the key player in this new triangle of relationships and with the current ruling party in Pakistan being very close to them seems like the right ingredient to take this forward. Ik is just a complete mess !!!

Ik could not even Handel KPK let alone the entire Pakistan ..has no experience to back it up ...he is not mature enough politican and still lives in lala land ....china being the key player in this new triangle of relationships and with the current ruling party in Pakistan being very close to them seems like the right ingredient to take this forward. Ik is just a complete mess !!!

Look I am on mobile so bit of a handicap to reply to crap posts that are no way linked to topic at hand. First of all I said some one like IK that does not mean IK only. Also whether IK has or does not have enough any experience in ruling does not change the fact that if he gets to power relationship between Pakistan and USA is going to change. He does not believe in master slave relationship like nawaz or zardari does which is better than what is currently going on between the 2 countries. As for your argument even Trump has no so called experience yet he became the President of a super power. That should alone tell you something. As for KPK I think people of KPK are better judge of that than you and me. By the same definition what have Sharifs done in Punjab despite 30 years of power in Punjab and 3times in the centre. Not 1 hospital when they can get treated themselves. Police, education and you name it are all I shambles. Not 1 reform. PTI is only leading for the 1st time and that too In a province that was affected the most from terrorism and somehow you expect miracles?

The so called Russia Pakistan friendship is just a meme on PDF.

Here is the reality on CPEC and Russia Pakistan:

1)In his Annual address to Russian Parliament three weeks back, President Putin specifically called India a foreign policy priority and privileged strategic partner whereas he made zero mention of Pakistan.

2)Russian Special envoy Kabulov specifically called cooperation with Pakistan low level & purely commercial compared to strategic one with India.

3)In the past four months while Russia signed several deals for sales of defence equipment to India worth billions, but publicly rejected sale of Su-35 to Pakistan and only sold 70s era Mi-35s.

4)Putin's Foreign policy document for 2016 specifically mentioned India as a high priority to enhance relations but no mention of Pakistan relations.

5)In an episode of public humiliation for Pakistan, Russia publicly rejected reports of Russia joining CPEC.

6) Russia sent only 70 soldiers to its exercise with Pakistan but sent over 200 to its exercise with India.

Russia has a port in Syria and they do not have a direct border.

Gwadar could serve as a temporary base for the Russian navy in the Arabian Sea/IOR to balance the power against NATO?
that is a fair position

Keep in mind India and Pakistan never granted that kind of basing arrangements even during the Cold War. What makes you think Russians want that kind of base now ? How much would Russia have to pay ?

If access to Indian Ocean was a criteria Russia could set a base in host of other countries other than Pakistan. It would not rankle India. It would be a lot cheaper.

3)In the past four months while Russia signed several deals for sales of defence equipment to India worth billions, but publicly rejected sale of Su-35 to Pakistan and only sold 70s era Mi-35s.

number of Mi-35s sold is four

Stop looking everything from Indian prism. You just don't make money BY selling equipments you forge new relationships and converge your infested with theirs.

Secondly, regardless they are selling us engines to power our 17's. I see where Indian have terribly failed in stopping that.
How can China force Russia ????

China has a large commercial relationship with Russia on weapons purchases, oil/gas deals
They could offer Russia incentives. They have a reason because JF-17 is Chinese platform

They've already quit NATO! as NATO has been destabilizing Turkey for years now, pushing Kurds their way and trapped them into the War with Syria. Erdogan has figured this out and is trying hard to turn things around after the attempted coup d'etat led by NATO. Let's see how things unfold.

Erdogan does not have the balls to quit NATO

that is a fair position

Keep in mind India and Pakistan never granted that kind of basing arrangements even during the Cold War. What makes you think Russians want that kind of base now ? How much would Russia have to pay ?

If access to Indian Ocean was a criteria Russia could set a base in host of other countries other than Pakistan. It would not rankle India. It would be a lot cheaper.

China has a large commercial relationship with Russia on weapons purchases, oil/gas deals
They could offer Russia incentives. They have a reason because JF-17 is Chinese platform

What does that mean?

Was there a U.S/NATO presence with respect to the recent talks between Russia/Suria/Iran and the subsequent cease fire in Suria yesterday?

Do you not see a tectonic shift in terms of the relationship between the NATO & Turkey as there was an attempted coup against Erdogan by NATO (U.S)? which, went horribly bad! Do you know that the larger goal was to shutdown the Bosporus straits to the Russian naval fleet out of the Black sea?

Russia is just a den of corruption and for the right amount of Bribe..PUTIN will authorize anything for Pakistan...

What does that mean?

Was there a U.S/NATO presence with respect to the recent talks between Russia/Suria/Iran and the subsequent cease fire in Suria yesterday?

Do you not see a tectonic shift in terms of the relationship between the NATO & Turkey as there was an attempted coup against Erdogan by NATO (U.S)? which, went horribly bad! Do you know that the larger goal was to shutdown the Bosporus straits to the Russian naval fleet out of the Black sea?

there is zero proof of US involvement in Turkey coup
Let us know why USA needs Turkey

there is zero proof of US involvement in Turkey coup
Let us know why USA needs Turkey

You seem to like one liners...so, here is one for you. There is "zero proof" that you are NOT a pathetic imbecile!

Anyhow, let me indulge this as others may gain something while you play with yourself. Have you heard of the Caspian sea basin? there is natural gas there, yes, natural gas! and a pipeline was being built via Georgia/Turkey to supply Europe from the south....you are probably asking, hmm..why...well, while your head was up your *** digging up a one liner, the U.S and many European countries (for decades) have/had been working to cut Russian gas dependencies.

Also, the Russian blacksea naval fleet is in Sevastopol...Have you heard of it? or were you busy watching bollywood trash....The war in Suria initially began to prevent the Russian blacksea fleet access to Latakia and Tartus...As Russia defended those naval compounds, the U.S attempted to control the Russian fleet via a Coup in Ukraine as Sevastopol was part of Ukraine....Well. that didn't workout either as Russia annexed Crimea.

The U.S returned to grow the war in Suria and as things started to settle down with Turkey& Russia, the Turkish Coup was (another stupid scheme by the U.S) attempted to prevent the Russian blacksea fleet access to the Mediterranean to Latakia/Tartus in Suria. Remember, Turkey started to fix it's relationship with Russia recently over Suria, the U.S attempted the Coup in Turkey to shut Russia out of the Mediterranean. Yes, and all this was happening while you were busy blowing Erdogan and noticed "he didn't have any balls.

that is a fair position

then i wonder why Chinese can leverge the same to get their hands on ruskies new Tech.

RD-93 was the last nail in the coffin in indian-ruskie relationship. As Soon as pakistan grows deep pocket it will start affording new tech such as air defence.

then i wonder why Chinese can leverge the same to get their hands on ruskies new Tech.

RD-93 was the last nail in the coffin in indian-ruskie relationship. As Soon as pakistan grows deep pocket it will start affording new tech such as air defence.

China has lot of cash. Russians are always looking for cash.

Russia is playing a double game to maximize cash flow. they are selling stuff to Pakistan. they are selling more sophisticated stuff to India. Unless China ponies up cash for Pakistan to purchase Russian equipment Pakistan will be a loser in the game. India would be a loser in the sense they would diverting a few billion to weapon purchases.

Pakistan has not gotten anything out of Russia other than RD-93 engines. It is dwarfed by Russian sales of Su-30 mki, s-400 and technical help for Arihant.

Chinese also get it much cheaper than Indians...actually Indians have to pay a premium for their randi rona!

You seem to like one liners...so, here is one for you. There is "zero proof" that you are NOT a pathetic imbecile!

Anyhow, let me indulge this as others may gain something while you play with yourself. Have you heard of the Caspian sea basin? there is natural gas there, yes, natural gas! and a pipeline was being built via Georgia/Turkey to supply Europe from the south....you are probably asking, hmm..why...well, while your head was up your *** digging up a one liner, the U.S and many European countries (for decades) have/had been working to cut Russian gas dependencies.

Also, the Russian blacksea naval fleet is in Sevastopol...Have you heard of it? or were you busy watching bollywood trash....The war in Suria initially began to prevent the Russian blacksea fleet access to Latakia and Tartus...As Russia defended those naval compounds, the U.S attempted to control the Russian fleet via a Coup in Ukraine as Sevastopol was part of Ukraine....Well. that didn't workout either as Russia annexed Crimea.

The U.S returned to grow the war in Suria and as things started to settle down with Turkey& Russia, the Turkish Coup was (another stupid scheme by the U.S) attempted to prevent the Russian blacksea fleet access to the Mediterranean to Latakia/Tartus in Suria. Remember, Turkey started to fix it's relationship with Russia recently over Suria, the U.S attempted the Coup in Turkey to shut Russia out of the Mediterranean. Yes, and all this was happening while you were busy blowing Erdogan and noticed "he didn't have any balls.

What is Turkey going to do with hydrocarbons from Azerbaijan ? They have to ship it or use it. Why would Turkey cut of the flow ?? It makes them more relevant.

Russian navy is weak. It is not in a position to do anything serious. Turkey can bottle up the Russian navy. They did not do it in the Cold War. Why would they start doing it now ? Even if I was a pro-Western leader of Turkey I am not picking a fight with Russia. Only idiot like Erdogan does.

Russian air force made the difference in Syria. They propped up Assad in Syria with the help of Iranian and Hezbollah ground forces. In the long term Assad is a loser. He has alienated 80% of the population for generations to come. Russia has wasted $$$ allying with a loser.

What is Turkey going to do with hydrocarbons from Azerbaijan ? They have to ship it or use it. Why would Turkey cut of the flow ?? It makes them more relevant.

Russian navy is weak. It is not in a position to do anything serious. Turkey can bottle up the Russian navy. They did not do it in the Cold War. Why would they start doing it now ? Even if I was a pro-Western leader of Turkey I am not picking a fight with Russia. Only idiot like Erdogan does.

Russian air force made the difference in Syria. They propped up Assad in Syria with the help of Iranian and Hezbollah ground forces. In the long term Assad is a loser. He has alienated 80% of the population for generations to come. Russia has wasted $$$ allying with a loser.

I knew I shouldn't have...your stupid mindless blabbering & stupid one liners is far too much for any sane person to follow....as they say...fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me! goodbye!

I knew I shouldn't have...your stupid mindless blabbering & stupid one liners is far too much for any sane person to follow....as they say...fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me! goodbye!

you are provided zero proof of US involvement in Turkey
you get frustrated when people ask for proof

China has lot of cash. Russians are always looking for cash.

Russia is playing a double game to maximize cash flow. they are selling stuff to Pakistan. they are selling more sophisticated stuff to India. Unless China ponies up cash for Pakistan to purchase Russian equipment Pakistan will be a loser in the game. India would be a loser in the sense they would diverting a few billion to weapon purchases.

Pakistan has not gotten anything out of Russia other than RD-93 engines. It is dwarfed by Russian sales of Su-30 mki, s-400 and technical help for Arihant.
Exactly, so saying that russian will look for Indian emotions is bullshit. Rd93 proved that if Pakistan can afford it can get anything. For a country with 0 relations getting engines fr their jet just goes on to show that Russians will piss on Indians when it comes to serve their interests. This shows that how much Indian diplomacy has failed

How is Pakistan a loser? Looking from diplomatic point of view it has been a staggering success for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom