What's new

Russia’s next-generation main battle tanks to enter service in 2019

Congrats about Armata T-14. Nice work

I'm interested in this one. An awesome combination of 2 kinds of engines for Covering atmosphere and near space altitudes :tup:
Is there more info about it's manufacturing and features?
View attachment 341621
Only 6 PAK FAs were built, and already trying to make a new aircraft?
What's the point of them if you cant purchase them for your army?

Only old planes were shot down by SAMs, when Israel got the F16s and F15s, we have absolutely destroyed the Syrian air defense.

Those Israeli aircraft shot down at that time were not old.

You cant "attack first" when you have 2 groups of jet fighters in front of each other at the same altitude.

Yes you can, the Russian did not fire first.

It was simply the matter of skill, and we have defeated you in your best planes at the moment.

The Israelis set up an ambush with the best pilots they had, the Israeli pilots participating in the operation had over 60 kills, while the Soviets had zero combat experience. The Israeli aircraft flew in close formation so Soviet/Egyptian radar operators thought there was less Israeli aircraft because radars can't destinguish one aircraft apart from another if they fly in tight formations. The airspeed and the altitude that the Israeli pilots flew at also made the Soviets think that the Israeli aircraft were reconesense aircraft and ground attack aircraft. Moreover, the Israelis used sidewinders while it's likely that the Soviets had mostly canons because they believe they did not need missiles to deal with bombers.

Despite all this one Israeli aircraft was hit from a missile fired from a Mig-21 but the aircraft managed to land.

Not a single Israeli aircraft was downed by either Russia either Pakistan, you can keep dreaming about it.

That is utter BS, Pakistani pilots are believed to have shot down 10 Israeli aircraft. Google Sattar Alvi, he is one of those Pakistani pilots.

A Soviet pilot was also believed to have shot down an A-4. Apart from that, as I mentioned before an inexperienced Soviet pilot managed to get missile lock and a hit on one of Israelis best ace pilots. However, the aircraft managed to land.

The Israelis had good tactics, they used a lot of deception and baiting to achieve their kills. Israeli pilots performed poorly against Pakistani pilots because they were well trained and and did not fall into the traps set by Israeli tacticians and the performance against the Inexperienced Soviet pilots while using the best Israeli aces and setting up an ambush was not that impressive.

Oh good, so you only have 34 more Su34s on order? and you want to destroy NATO and its allies airforce with this little amount of planes, which aren't superior than its western equivalent anyways?

Do you even read? Russia has 100 SU-34s in service, they plan to add atleast 100 more. Who also said Russia had a "little" Air Force? The SU-34 is a tactical bomber/multi role aircraft. They also have new SU-30SM coming off the production line which has a similar mission.

Because you seem utterly confused:

Multirole aircraft:

SU-34
SU-30SM
Mig-29K/KUB
SU-24

Strategic bombers:

TU-160
TU-22
TU-95

Air superiority:

SU-35
SU-27 (all variants)
Mig-29 (all variants)

Close air support:

SU-25
Mi-28
MI-24
KA-50

Land based air defense:

S-400
S-300
S-200
Buk
MANPADs

The Russian Air Force has thousands of aircraft and it enjoys having one of the best missile defense systems and coverage.

You don't have enough pilots to fly enough jet fighters or enough money to produce and purchase a significant amount of them. Meanwhile, You have the biggest economies in the world on the west with huge, automated robotic factories.

Russia has one of the biggest Air Forces in the world and they don't have enough pilots? :lol:

They don't have enough money, after putting aside 700 billion in new arms purchases. :lol:

Yeah, China, India and Venezuela, which pay for the export variants, which cost much more than the cost of producing one.

lol wut?

Don't get me wrong, I don't always trust Wikipedia as a source, but this is what it said. I guess it was wrong, sorry about it. And again, if you cant purchase more than 550 T90s into your army, why would you be able to build and purchase 2000 T14s which are much heavier and more complex, and cost more?

Again for the last time, T-90 production was halted in favore of the T-14. They have also upgraded T-72s. Money and ability to produce tanks is not the issue.

Did it even ready its industry to mass produce them already? Did they fix the engine problems, which made it stall on asphalt? Did they fix its turret, which is easily penetrated, might even be penetrated by 1980s tanks? let alone modern ones?

The T-14 never had any engine issues. Again you have no clue what you are talking about. The T-14 that stalled at the parade rehearsal had the emergency break accidentally pushed by a new driver. It was obvious the break was set when the armored recovery vehicle could not move the T-14, the head engineer also confirmed that the emergency break was accidentally pushed.

Yep, Israel has made much more weapon systems than Russia in the last 20 years.

:lol: You are on drugs. Russia has built new jets, helicopters, submarines, ships, tanks, APCs, MRAPS, IFVs, drones, ect.

Show me an Israeli made jet besides the Kafir (mirage copy), show my an Israeli submarine, or ship, show me an Israeli helicopter.

Again, I am not talking about India, which pays extra for an export variant, I am talking about Russia, the west wont fight India, it will fight Russia, I know what supply and demand is, but the thing is Russia cant purchase any significant amount of tanks anymore.

Yeah it isn't hard to build T72s, which are supposed to be easily built and cheaply built.

Yea, because you say so? People like you were saying Russia has no money, then Russia allocated 700 billion in arms purchases and the pundits shut up. Then it was Russia cant built a stealth aircraft then the pak-fa appeared, then it was Russia can't built a new tank, then the T-14 came.Then it was the Russian military is 'outdated' despite it being more modern then most NATO militaries.

The self proclaimed 'experts' like you live in a fantasy world. You have demonstrated you know nothing about the Russian military. Zero, you have literally been wrong on every point you made.

This new T-series are impressive. And certainly did shatter the view of Western MBT superiority. I really like the idea of the T-15, and look forward for Bangladesh to purchase those one day to replace our BTR-80s.

@Beny Karachun The Russians have a lot of resources. Don't underestimate them.

Israelis blame most of their aircraft losses to SAMs, which are questionable at best.
Because it's a psychological war they don't want to give their opponent any credit otherwise Iraq last some 8 fighters and downed 8 Israeli fighters in process.
in the 1973 WAR one iraqi Brigade hold down 4 Israeli brigades in the Golan for a week that was too big the Zionists explanation to that is iraqis didn't know the real Israeli forces size that's why they attacked firmly!!!! as you can see it's a silly excuse because when you got to do what you want to do you do it regardless the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom